Christmas

It's getting closer to Christmas time. I wanted to see my dad but can't. The boys were packing up to go to their families. Hobi oppa couldn't go so me and him were alone. I chilled on the bed reading. Hobi oppa layed on me.

"아 오빠, 왜 나야?? 읽으려고합니다.(Ah oppa, why are you on me? I'm trying to read.)" I whined.

"내가 지루하고 나머지 사람들이 그들의 가족을보고 있기 때문입니다. 나는 내 것을 볼 수 없습니다.(Well because I'm bored and the rest of them are seeing their family. I can't see mine.)" He said getting off and layed next to me.

"우리가 공원이나 한강에 갈 수 있는지보고 싶습니까?(Do you wanna see if we can go the park or Han River?)" I asked. He nodded. We got off and went to Manager.

"관리자, 나와 Hoseok oppa가 공원이나 한강을 구할 수 있습니까??(Manager, can me and Hoseok oppa got the park or Han River?)" I asked.

"아뇨, 한 시간 동안 외출하는 동안 여기에 머물러야합니다.(No, we have something to do so you have to stay here while I go out for an hour.)" He said.

"오, 관리자.(Oh okay, manager.)" Hoseok oppa said. We looked down and went back to our bed and chilled.

|An hour and 15 minutes later|

The door opened and we got up.

"탈라, 놀랍습니다.(Tala, I have a surprise.)" Mr. Bang said.

"뭐?(What?)" We got up confused. We went to Manager and Mr. Bang. They opened the door to my dad. My eyes widened.

"Hoy, prinsesa. Miss ako?(Hey, princess. Miss me?)" Dad said.

"Itay!(Dad!)" I ran to him and hugged him. He picked me up and spun me around. He set me down.

"Kumusta ka dito?(How are you here?)" I asked.

"Nag-save ako ng pera. Nakakuha ako ng isang mahusay na trabaho sa pagbabayad dito sa Korea upang maging malapit sa iyo. Inilipat ako ng aking trabaho dito. Kinausap ko si Mr. Bang upang mapanatili itong sorpresa. Ilang buwan na akong nakatira dito.(I saved up money. I got a great paying job here in Korea to be close with you. My job transferred me to here. I talked to Mr. Bang to keep it a surprise. I've been living here for a few months.)" He said. I looked at Mr. Bang and Manager.

"Talaga?!(Really?!)" I said. They nodded.

"정말 고맙습니다.(Thank you so much.)" I bowed. They smiled.

"우리는 당신을 가족 시간으로 남겨 둘 것입니다.(We will leave you guys to some family time.)" Mr. Bang said. I smiled. They left.

"Oh tatay. Ito ang Hoseok oppa. Hindi niya makita ang kanyang pamilya kaya kasama niya ako.(Oh dad. This is Hoseok oppa. He couldn't see his family so he was with me.)" I said and pulled Hoseok oppa to us.

"아 안녕하세요 Hoseok. 내 딸을 돌봐 주셔서 감사합니다. 가족을 볼 수 없어서 죄송합니다. 나와 탈라와 함께하십시오.(Ah hello Hoseok. Thank you for taking care of my daughter. I am sorry you can't see your family. Join me and Tala.)" My dad said. Me and Hobi were shocked.

"Wow tatay hindi ko alam na kilala mo ang Korean.(Wow dad I didn't know you knew Korean.)" I said.

"수업을 들었습니다. 나는 당신을 위해 공부하고 싶었습니다.(I took some classes. I wanted to study for you.)" He said. I hugged him.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem sweetie." He said. Me and Hobi changed into warmer clothes. We went to the Han River to eat. Once we got to Han River, we grabbed some food and walked around.

|Christmas Day|

Me and Hoseok were in my dad's apartment. I woke up to Hoseok oppa jumping on me.

"탈라, 일어나. 크리스마스입니다!(Tala, wake up. It's Christmas!)" He said.

"아 오파. 내리세요. 피곤 해요.(Ah oppa. Get off. I'm tired.)" I said.

"일어나서 변화하십시오.(Well get up and get changed.)" He said and got off. He left while I got changed. I went out to the living room. We sat down and had breakfast. We opened presents. It was night time.

"Tatay, napansin kong wala si Nanay sa iyo. Nasaan siya?(Dad, I noticed Mom isn't with you. Where is she?)" I asked him. His expression changed and it was silent. He looked at Hoseok oppa. Hoseok oppa left and that's when dad talked.

"Um hulaan ko malalaman mo maaga o huli. Ako at ang iyong Nanay ay hindi na magkasama. Patuloy kaming nagtalo pagkatapos mong umalis upang maging isang idolo. Tumayo ako sa kanya at naghiwalay kami. Pasensya na, prinsesa.(Um I guess you'll find out sooner or later. Me and your Mom aren't together anymore. We kept arguing after you left to become an idol. I stood up to her and we got a divorce. I'm sorry, princess.)" He said. My eyes widened and I teared up.

"Iyon ba kung bakit ka nakakuha ng trabaho dito at nakatira dito?(Is that why you got a job here and are living here?)" I asked.

"Oo. Dahil ako at ang iyong ina ay hindi magkasama, nagpasya akong mag-aral ng Koreano at makakuha ng trabaho na nasa Korea din upang makalipat ako at maging malapit sa iyo. Hindi ka maaaring magkaroon ng pagkabata dahil sa iyong ina. Natutuwa ako na masaya ka sa iyong buhay at natupad ang iyong pangarap.(Yes. Since me and your mom aren't together, I decided to study Korean and get a job that was also in Korea so I can transfer and be close to you. You weren't able to have a childhood because of your mom. I am so glad you are happy with your life and your dream came true.)" He said holding my hands. I hugged him crying. I calmed down. We enjoyed the rest of our Christmas vacation before me and Hobi oppa had to go back to the dorms. We got back and I layed on the bed. The boys are supposed to be back by tomorrow. I fell asleep in the bed while Hobi was doing something.

|Next Day-10am|

I kept rolling around in pain. The boys came in screaming. I curled up in a ball.

"탈라, 괜찮아?? 뭐가 문제 야?(Tala, are you okay? What's wrong?)" Jin rushed to me.

"아파요. 아파요.(I'm in pain. It hurts.)" I said holding my lower stomach.

"지민, 매니저를 데려와.(Jimin, go get Manager.)" Jin said. He left and after a little bit. Manager and a female staff member came.

"어떻게 된 거예요?(What happened?)" Manager asked.

"바로 여기가 정말 아파요.(Right here hurts really bad.)" I pointed to where I was in pain.

"오 소년과 관리자, 우리를 내버려 둘 수 있습니까?? 나는 문제를 알고 있다고 생각합니다.(Oh oh um boys and Manager, can you leave us alone? I think I know the problem.)" The staff member said.

"음, 누나. 5 분 후에 다시 올게요.(Um okay noona. We will be back in 5 minutes.)" Namjoon oppa said. The problem was....my first period.