Good Morning America

"Please give a round of applause for BTS

"Please give a round of applause for BTS." Robin said. We went out and shook hands with them. I sat next to Tae in front of Jimin.

"Please introduce yourselves." Robin said.

"RM, the leader of this group."

"My name is Jungkook. Nice to meet you guys."

"Hi guys, my name is V."

"Hello. It's your girl Talan." I did a T with my fingers.

"Hi. I'm Jimin."

"You know worldwide handsome. It's me."

"Good Morning. I'm SUGA."

"Good morning America. I'm your hope, you're my hope. I'm Jhope."

"Oh boy. You guys are the biggest band in the world. I mean IDOL which you'll be performing for us later on had over 200 million views alone. That's amazing. Did you think you would get this much love online?" He asked.

"Um I don't know because its all because of ARMYs here and all over. We just practice hard for our music to be the best. You know its not easy for it to pay off but they sent their love and support." Namjoon said. Everyone clapped.

"We have heard and its so beautiful, everything you are about. Speaking of the UN and the message, what was that moment like for you all?" Robin asked.

"I went over it like a thousand times and I think I did okay. I was holding the paper while my hands were shaking. It was a nervous thing but the best moment of my life." Namjoon said. I nodded.

"I have to agree with RM oppa. As it was my first speech, it was nerveracking trying to memorize what we say and not to be nervous but it was truly an honorable moment." I said. Everyone clapped.

"You sold out Citifield her in New York. You guys love New York and New York loves you back as you can see with the fans outside. How does it feel to be here in Time Square and feel the love all around you guys?" He asked.

"We love Time Square." Hobi said and did weird movement. Me and the boys laughed while smiling.

"I love the different personalities that come out." He said.

"But the tour is going incredibly well. What is it like being on tour?" She asked. Namjoon gave the mic to Jungkook.

"The tour has been good. We got our love and energy and support from ARMY. We are having a great time." Jungkook said in English and everyone awed at how cute it was.

"You released Love Yourself: Answer, the latest album. Tell us about the album. What inspired this album?" He asked.

We thought that the most thing the especially the young generation needed this, true love first begins with loving myself. So we thought that reminding these words loving yourself. It's not rarely said these days now but I think just reminding these words to the world could have some meaning to the ARMYs and to ourselves.We are trying to love ourselves too and I hope ARMYs to do this same too." Namjoon explained. Everyone cheered.

"We love the method of spreading love." He said.

"I love you ARMY, the people who follow you. They do appreciate your music but also appreciate the message, the positivity." She said.

"Can you guys show us some moves?" He asked. Everyone screamed as well got up. Me and Hobi went and taught him. We then did it together.

"We will be back after break." She said. We went in the back to take a break and eat hot dogs and drink water. After we finished, we waited till it was time to perform. After our performance, there were 2 lucky people who get to see us. They brought them out. We waved to them and the girl started crying running to me. I groaned and was shocked. I hugged her back. Everyone awed at us.

"Don't cry sweetie." I said.

"You're my favorite idol Tala." The girl said.

"Awww." Everyone said. I wiped her tears and hugged her. We took turns and the little boy ran to me hugging me. I picked him up.

"You're awesome Tala." He said. I held my heart. We did a heart together to the crowd. I set him down. We took pictures.

"Bye." We said and waved. They both ran to me and hugged me. I hugged them and pat their heads. They left.

"You would be an amazing mom Tala." Yoongi said.

"You guys think so?" I asked.

"Yes!" The crowd said. I jumped and laughed.