Album of the Year/Vlive

Minus makeup and hairstyles

We got on red carpet. We introduced ourselves. We waved and posed for the cameras. We soon left. I seen Blackpink. I called out to them.

"Blackpink unnies!!" I said. They turned around.

"Tala sunbaenim." They said. I shook my head.

"It makes me feel old even though I'm 17. Call me Tala or whatever you prefer." I said. They laughed and nodded. I smiled.

"You have a pretty smile." Rose said.

"Ah thank you unnie." I blushed a little.

"Aww." Lisa and Jennie said giving me a hug.

"Good luck on your performance." Jisoo said.

"Ah you too unnie." I smiled wide. We got to our seats. We watched the first performance. We got called for a top 10 award. We bowed and went up. I waved to the camera. Jin did a speech and then we left back to get a couple pictures. We went back to our seats.

"Best New Artist goes to Blackpink!" I clapped for them and bowed. Rose was giving her speech and I smiled. We watched a couple performance and Tae oppa was on the screen singing the wrong lyrics and me and Yoongi laughed. After a while, I seen Blackpinks intro. I seen them come out.

°Wah they are so pretty. Rose looks so good. She's beautiful.°

I was staring at her and didn't realize until someone nudged me.

"Tala, can you pass the water?" Jimin said.

"Oh yes." I said and gave him the water. It came to I.O.I performance. Me and Tae talked with the camera guy and did a little dance. We eventually went back to get changed. I changed and got my stuff on. I smirked when I got to the center and danced. The lights went out. The fire show happened and they lights came on.

"ARE YOU READY MMA?!?!" I growled. We started. I seen the camera and stuck my tongue out a little while smirking. I winked. We soon walked seperately to go down to the center.

"LET'S GO!!" I growled and then we danced. We finished and cooled down before we went back to our seats. We watched some performance. The Album of the Year nominees showed up.

"The award goes to BTS." We froze as some artist stood and turned towards us. Tae helped me up by my hand and we bowed. We walked up to the stage. Jin oppa was crying and I rubbed his back.

"Thank you for all the people who made us, helped us, we will always love you. This is really the biggest award we got since our debut. We thank Bang PD and Big Hit Entertainment. We also think the families and friends for being there and supporting us. ARMY SALANGHAEYO!! ARMY I LOVE YOU!!" Namjoon oppa said. We hugged them went off. We went to our dorm and took showers.

I decided to go on Vlive while eating

I decided to go on Vlive while eating. I set up my laptop and phone. I pressed live while sitting. I waited a bit longer. (Tala usually does Vlives in english. Sometimes she talk in Korean and Tagalog.)

"Hello everyone." I said in English. I ate while reading the comment. I seen Tae look at me.

"Hello Brazil. Hello London. Hello US. Wah a lot of international fans." I said.

"Where are the other members? Ah 1 of them are here and the others are probably sleeping." I said. Tae came over to say hi.

"Hi army." He said.

"Tala." I heard Yoongi say coming in.

"Yes oppa." I said looking at him.

"Are you live?" He asked. I nodded. Tae hugged me.

"Goodnight princess. Sleep well." He said and kissed my head.

"Goodnight oppa." Tae left to his bedroom. Yoongi came next to me.

"Don't be too long. It's late. Goodnight kiddo." He kissed my head and left to our bed. I looked at my phone to read the comments.

"Kiddo?!?!"

"Princess?!?!"

"Omg they kissed her goodnight!!!"

"Taela or Yoola?!?! I can't decide!!"

"Omg they have cute nicknames for the maknae."

"WCODJFJSNDKCJRJCNXN."

I giggled at the comments.

"Yes they have cute names for me outside of the public bc we are professional. You guys want to know the names we have for each other?" I asked. I looked at the comments while eating. I swallowed.

"I see a lot of yesses." I said. I drank some green tea.

"Jin oppa calls me sweetie and I call him Jinnie sometimes. Yoongi oppa calls me kiddo and I call him Yoongles or bubba. Joon oppa calls me baby sometimes but since it's couple like he usually tries to avoid that and uses angel. I call him Joonie. Hobi oppa calls me little one and I call him Hobi. Jiminie oppa calls me Munchkin since I'm short." I pouted.

"I call Jiminie oppa Chim. Tae oppa calls me princess and I call him Taetae. Last but not last but twin golden maknae. Kook oppa calls me baby also but tries not to and uses pumpkin. Sometimes the boys will say baby or honey but they try not to. I think its cute." I smiled to where I showed dimples. I ate and read comments.

"Aww that's so cute."

"I want to be called that."

"Kill yourself." I gulped.

"Fat pig is eating more."

"She is gaining a lot of weight."

"Oink oink piggy."

"The boys are so sweet with you."

"How bout I answer some of your questions?" I asked while drinking some water. I set my food aside since I wasn't hungry because of the comments. I looked.

"When are you gonna release another album? Hmm I don't know. I want to release one next year but I don't yet." I said. I kept seeing a whole bunch of hate comments and I started to shake and fidget.

"Have you been healthy? Ah yes. I gained a little weight so I work out for muscle. I want abs." I said.

"How does it feel to win a daesang? Wah it feels amazing. I was shocked that we got it. It took some time to comprehend but I'm extremely happy and thankful for ARMY, Bighit, Bang PD, and other who helped us achieve the award." I said.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get all your questions but I have to go. Goodnight and Byebye ARMY. I love you." I waved and sent finger hearts. I threw my food away and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself and teared up. I went to bed after putting my stuff on the charger.

"Bubba?" I asked. Yoongi hummed.

"Can we-" He automatically hugged me and cuddled me.

"Goodnight bubba." I said.

"Goodnight kiddo." He said and kissed my head. I got comfortable and fell asleep.

 I got comfortable and fell asleep