Wedding

|November 1|

It's my dads wedding day. We went over to the venue.

"Tala you should of stayed home." Tae said.

"I'm not missing my dads wedding. I'll take it easy." I said. They gave me a worried look.

"I promise." I said. They gave in.

"I'm also the maid of honor so I have t make sure everything is together for the bride so today I'm the boss." I smiled. Their eyes widened.

"Please go easy on us." Jimin begged.

"I'll think about it." I winked. Manager laughed.

"That's my bestie for you." Hyunjin said.

"Lanie!!" Someone yelled. I turned around.

"Oh hey cousin." I said in Tagalog. He ran to me and hugged me lightly.

"I heard what happened. How is your arm doing?" He asked.

"It still hurts and it sucks I can't do anything and have to rest but I'm do only little things." I said.

"Well I haven't seen you in years." He said.

"Same. I miss you and the family." I said. Someone cleared their throat. I turned.

"Oh Amado these are my band mates. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. This is my bestfriend, Hyunjin. He is in Straykids." I said in Tagalog.

"Guys this is my cousin, Amado." I said in Korean. They bowed to each other. We continued to work on getting the venue nice. After we did, we left to go get ready. Eomma and my personal stylist helped me get my dress on without hurting me.

The stylists helped with our hair and makeup

"Thank you unnies

"Thank you unnies." I said.

"No problem. Mr. Bang asked if we could help and he also said he will pay us extra." One of them said.

"Please stay then. You guys took your free time to do your job." My step mom said.

"It's okay Miss." Sumi said.

"Are you sure?" They nodded. I hugged Sumi. They left. Dad came in the take pictures with Eomma.

Dad+Mom-Birth Parents
Eomma+Nathaniel- Step parents
Dad+Eomma- Korean/Filipino
Mom+Nathaniel- Filipino

Dad started crying seeing Eomma and me. Eomma smiled.

"Dad don't cry." I said.

"I'm sorry but my soon to be wife and daughter look amazing." He said.

"Thank you honey." Eomma said. We left for us to take pictures. We finished pictures and started. The music played. Me and Hyunjin walked down the aisle. I smiled to myself and teared up. My dad smiled while tearing up. Hyunjin went next to my dad and I went to the other side. It soon became my soon to be step mom. Dad started crying lightly. I shed a tear.

"I do." Dad said.

"I do." Eomma said. They kissed. Everyone cheered.

"Let's go to the ball room everyone." I said. Eomma and Dad left ahead and everyone followed.

"The bride and groom will now dance." I said. The boys went next to me. Yoongi played the piano. We changed up the version and made is softer and elegant.

We stood at the piano as my dad and Eomma danced. I smiled.

"You know it all, you're my best friend." I sang. We finished and everyone clapped.

"Dad I know lola isn't here to have a little mother son dance so I'll be taking her place. I know she is happy that you have found the love of you life." I said. He cried lightly. Someone helped put the head mic on. They played the back ground music.

I walked up and he started tearing up while we danced. He spun me around lightly. We finished and I wiped his tears.

"I'm happy for you dad. Mahal Kita." I said.

"Mahal Kita my princess." He said. Me and Yoongi went to the piano. I played with one hand while Yoongi played with both hands.

I smiled while crying.

"Stop playing. I'll play the rest." Yoongi whispered. I nodded and took my hand away. I looked at my dad and step mom. They were smiling and gave each other a kiss. I smiled while crying. The song ended.

"Let's start with the toast and small speeches about our lovely newly weds." Yoongi said in my mic. Yoongi gave me his handkerchief. I mouthed thank you. He smiled and kissed my head. We went to our table.

"I wish you the best in the future. I am happy for you Gabriel. Truly. I'm glad we put our difference aside and be friends. I hope you guys enjoy the new step in your life. To a new life. Cheers." Mom said. Everyone drank while me and Hyunjin drank sparkling cider.

"Welcome to the family. I'm glad you came into our life but more importantly my dad. He has been through a lot and to know that he has you and always smile because of you makes me feel complete. You are such a caring and loving person. I'm glad you're my step mom. Oh and cant wait to have a little brother. Cheers." I said. Everyone laughed. She cried lightly. I hugged.

"I love you Eomma." I said.

"I love you too darling." She said. We soon started eating and then dancing. I chilled at the table. Yoongi came up to me and sat down.

"Why aren't you with them?" I said looking at the boys dancing weirdly.

"I'm not a dancing person." He said. I got up.

"Let's go." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the boys.

"Tala." He whined. I started dancing lightly. Yoongi started dancing weird. I laughed at him.

°This is the best day of my life.°

I seen Manager watching us. I went up to him and dragged him lightly.

"Come on manager. Watching is boring." I said. Manager danced a little. Hyunjin came up to me.

"I have to go. Manager is here." He ssaid

"Okay bye love you." I said and hugged him.

"Bye love you too. You guys have fun." He hugged me lightly. He left.

"I can't believe Tala got Manager and Yoongi hyung to dance." Hobi said.

"I'm irresistibly charming." I winked. They laughed.