Ignore

We were shooting Boy with Luv including Halsey. We got dressed.

I sat down so they can do my hair

I sat down so they can do my hair. I have a pinkish ombre with my hair for this comeback. They did my makeup. I met with the boys. They were talking with Halsey. I said hey but they ignored me and Halsey said hey back. I went on my phone til we were ready. We started our music video shoot. We soon took a break and I went towards Tae and Hobi but they went to talk to Halsey. Yoongi was on his phone and all the boys were attached to Halsey.

"Manager, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said. He nodded. I left and went into the bathroom. I went into a stall. I started over thinking and cried. The door soon opened and I stopped.

"Tala?" It was Halsey.

"Yes I'll be out." I said in English.

"Okay." She said and left. I looked into the mirror and fixed my makeup. I put eye drops in. I took a deep breath and went out. I put on a fake smile and we started again. After a long day, we finished. We went to the studio to do our music for the album and the boys still ignored me. We finished the album after a couple days and then Halsey left. I went towards my studio.

"Hey Tala." Joon said. I turned towards the boys.

"Ne oppa." I said.

"What's wrong? You've been avoiding us." Joon said.

"Are you serious?" I asked. They looked at me confused.

"You're fucking joking right?" I cussed.

"No cussing." Jin said.

"No." I said. They looked at me shocked. I never disobeyed my oppas and it was a first.

"Excuse me?" Jin said.

"No excuse me?! You're the ones who ignored me the whole entire time Halsey was here! You're the ones who have been avoiding me! I did nothing wrong and was confused and still am on why you completely ignored me like I was invisible!" I started crying while yelling.

"Tala-" I interrupted Yoongi.

"Don't Yoongi oppa! You were ignoring me also. I thought you would have noticed that I cried every break we took for the music video and album but you didn't. None of you did. Don't fucking talk to me." I said and walking into my studio. I slammed the door. I cried while falling on the floor in front of the door. I let it all out. I called Rose to come if she wasn't busy. She said she will see me after she is done. I started writing lyrics for a single. I worked on a beat until I heard a knock. I went to the door and opened it and saw the boys. I closed the door. I continued working on the beat and then heard a knocked. I looked at the peep hole and seen Rose. I let her in. She sat down and I worked on the beat for another hour.

"What happened?" She asked.

"The boys ignored me for 4 days when Halsey was here. As soon as she left, they started talking to me." I said. Here eyes widened. She got up. I hugged her.