BTS 2018 Festa pt.2

"Now what do you think is different about the you from last year and the you right now?" Yoongi asked.

"Last year was the year I became an adult and I changed along the way since debut. I've matured at a young age so I wanted to be more childlike since they didn't really have a childhood. Left home at 12 and now I'm almost 19. I think I have become more goofy than normal but being professional when it's the right time." I explained.

"Tala and Jungkook changed a lot since debut." Jin said.

"I feel like Jungkook and Tala switched. Jungkook went from goofy to calm and Tala is going from calm and serious to goofy." Yoongi said.

"Last year, this kid though you all are aware too, he really really was a young kid. I feel like he grew up a lot along with Tala. They have done so much since debut. Tala has done a lot to outside of the group with her own albums and being an ambassador and more." Jimin said.

"It's because Jungkook came up to Seoul too early and same with Tala. she came at 12 years old and Jungkook came at 14 years old and then debuted a year later. They had to go through all sorts of things that they didn't need to at a young age. Tala being the only girl was huge topic and still is but she had it worse than us and handled it well throughout the years." Namjoon said.

"I don't think I can tell now how much I've changed." Jungkook said.

"What is something you want to ask of the other members?" Yoongi asked. All of a sudden, Joon hit his knee. I sighed.

"Joon oppa how can you hurt yourself? Please be careful all of you." I said worried.

"I mean all the members are treating me well." Jungkook said.

"I agree also." I said.

"To be honest, well, it's not like I'm doing all that great either but let's plays the shoes on the shoe rack!" Jimin said.

"Which member has influenced you the most?" The boys all looked at me.

"Oh, me first? Well all the boys influence me in a way. Joonie does it with speeches in conversations, Jinnie does it with cooking and confidence, Yoongles with producing, Hobi with dancing, Chim with smiling and dancing, TaeTae with comforting and goofiness, kookie with activities like gym, sports, games to be better. I wouldn't be the person I am without them. They each bring something out of me." I said. Jimin and Kook hugged me.

"For me it would be RM and Suga hyung when I first came to the company. When I did rap, they helped me be better. Among our members, those who helped me the most." Hobi said.

"Jimin works really hard so I think he's perfect. When we dances and takes breaks, Jimin is still dancing." Jin said.

"I have someone. I do gain strength from you all and feel comfortable by all of you. But there was as one member who sent me a message out of the blue." Tae said.

"Who?" Me and Hobi said.

"Was it Jin hyung?" Jimin asked.

"It was Suga hyung." Tae said.

"Jinja?!" Everyone said but me and Yoongi.

"Why? Why couldn't you imagine that happening?" Yoongi asked.

"Do you want to know the reason why? It's because I haven't received more than 5 text messages from you and they were all one liners." We laughed at Jin.

"I didn't expect it at all. Leaving everything out of the middle, the words at the end were really memorable. It was the first time I heard it." Tae said.

"Don't say it!" Yoongi said.

"Tell us! Tell us!" Joon said.

"I'm curious on what he said to make him this way." Jimin said.

"He said, "I love you". I cried for 10 minutes." Everyone freaked out.

"Suga oppa says I love you to me all the time." I said.

"Wow yoongi-ah. Is it so hard to say I love you to us!" Jin scolded Yoongi.

"Yah oppa, don't scold him! Leave him be!" I said.

"I've never heard Suga hyung say it to Tala." Hobi said.

"Because I tell her when she leaves or before I go to sleep. She is my baby sister so I will say I love you to her." Yoongi said. I got shy and his behind Jungkook. Everyone laughed.

"Suga hyung seems like he doesn't care for us but he shows his love in different ways." Tae said. The boys talked while I ate and drank some green tea.

"We have two questions left. What score would you give yourself on how well you are doing?" Yoongi asked.

"For me, a perfect 100 when Yoongi hyung said I love you." Jimin said.

"I always set myself lower because I feel like I should do much more." Yoongi said.

"I always look at the positive side of my so I give myself 80." Jin said.

"For me, I give myself 70. It just feels like less of a burden and that it is the right way to go. I don't want to be hard on myself." Joon said.

"I'll give myself 10. I want to become a much more amazing person. I feel like I need to become more than what I am now. I want to be someone who can seek solutions on his own. I guess 80." Tae said. We laughed.

"I am satisfied with my life and how I'm living right now." Hobi said.

"I don't want to give myself a score." Jimin said. I was next.

"I'll give myself a 50 because I know I did enough to get recognized for my talent but I also feel like I haven't done enough to please everyone. I know I can't please everyone but I want the ARMYs who still haven't gotten used to me to love me and see everything I do for them. I was working myself even with my surgeries on my arm, ankle, and chest." I said.

"Don't be hard on yourself Tala. The ones who are true, will stay with you." Yoongi said. I nodded.

"I also, like Jimin hyung, don't want to give a score. I honestly don't want to give my life and existence, a score." Jk said.

"I think they had become real adults." Jimin said.