Awards

|January 16, 2014|

We were getting ready for the 28th Golden Disc Awards since we were Nominated for Rookie of the Year Award.

I put the jacket that they gave me on. They waved up my hair and did light makeup. We went to the awards and got into our spot. ARMYs scream. We bowed and waved. We were next to SHINee. I bowed.

"샤인 선배님.(Shinee sunbaenim.)" I said quiet and scared. They turned. I hid behind Jimin oppa.

"오 당신은 탈라입니다. 안녕하세요. 두려워 할 필요는 없습니다.(Oh you're Tala. Hello. You don't have to be scared.)" Minho oppa said.

"죄송 해요. 나는 당신의 음악의 열렬한 팬입니다. 너희들은 내가 kpop을 계속 듣고 우상이되고 싶었던 이유 중 하나입니다.(I'm sorry. I am a huge fan of your music. You guys are one of the reasons I stayed listening to kpop and wanted to become an idol.)" I said.

"정말?!(Really?!)" Jonghyun oppa said. I laughed and smiled. I nodded.

"당신의 편견은 누구입니까?(Whose your bias out of us?)" Taemin oppa asked.

"종현 오빠.(Jonghyun oppa.)" I said. He highfived me.

"나는 당신을 모두 똑같이 사랑합니다. 그는 나의 위로 우상입니다. 내가 우상이되기 전에 항상 당신의 비디오로 나를 응원했습니다.(I love all of you equally, he is my comfort idol. Always cheered me up by your videos before I became an idol.)" I said.

"고마워 탈라.(Aw thank you Tala.)" He smiled. I nodded. We bowed to the other artists and sat down. I took my jacket off and ARMYs went wild. I put it on my lap. I zoned out to the music and did a beat on my lap with my hands.

"탈라.(Tala.)" I turned my head and hummed.

"내 물을 가져 가라. 당신은 하나도없는 유일한 사람이다.(Take my water, you're the only one who doesn't have one.)" Tae oppa said.

"오, 태오 파 고마워.(Oh, thank you Tae oppa.)" I bowed and drank the water. He smiled and nodded. We got on with the awards and a while later, we got our name called for Rookie of the Year. We got up and I put my jacket on. We went up and bowed. The boys gave their speeches. The let me go to the mic. I gulped.

"외국인이자 kpop 우상이 되겠다는 꿈으로 조금 무서웠습니다. 나는 업계의 일부가 될 것이라는 의구심을 가지고있었습니다. 팬들과 우리를 지원 한 다른 사람들에게 행복하고 감사합니다. 모두가 우리를 의심했지만 서로가있는 한 어디서나 갈 수 있습니다. ARMY와 Big hit 감사합니다. (As a foreigner and a dream of being a kpop idol, I was scared a bit. I had my doubts of ever being part of the industry. I am happy and grateful for our fans and others who supported us. Everyone doubted us but as long as we have each other, we can get anywhere. Thank you ARMY and Big hit.)" I said. Everyone clapped and cheered. It got silent.

"모든 필리핀 ARMY.(For any of the filipino ARMYs.)" I paused.

"Bilang isang dayuhan at pangarap na maging isang idolo ng kpop, medyo natakot ako. Mayroon akong mga pagdududa na maging bahagi ng industriya. Masaya ako at nagpapasalamat sa aming mga tagahanga at iba pa na sumuporta sa amin. Nag-alinlangan ang lahat sa amin ngunit hangga't mayroon kaming bawat isa, makakakuha tayo kahit saan. Salamat ARMY at Big hit.(As a foreigner and a dream of being a kpop idol, I was scared a bit. I had my doubts of ever being part of the industry. I am happy and grateful for our fans and others who supported us. Everyone doubted us but as long as we have each other, we can get anywhere. Thank you ARMY and Big hit.)" I said and bowed. We left while everyone clapped.

|February 12|

We got changed for the 3rd Gaon Charts K-pop Awards.
Minus eye makeup.

We got to the red carpet

We got to the red carpet. We bowed and introduced ourselves. We waved while they took our pictures.

"탈라는 BTS를 떠난다!(Tala leave BTS!)" A couple ARMYs said. I gulped and smiled while waving to the cameras. They said it again. I took a deep breath and we left to our seats. The boys rubbed my back.

"괜찮아, 탈라. 그들은 단지 당신에게 도착하기 위해 이것을하고 있습니다.(It's okay, Tala. They are just doing this to get to you.)" Yoongi oppa said.

"알아. 나는 그것을 내게 보내지 않을 것이다.(I know. I won't let it get to me.)" I said.

I thanked them. Some time into the awards we left to the back to get our mics set up and earpieces. Namjoon gave us a pep talk. We went on stage and got in position. The lights went on and we started. We finished and went back to pat our faces. We went back to our seats after drinking water. After a half and hour, Miss A went up. I watched. They played Hush. I was doing the hand movements while lip syncing. I heard ARMYs scream. I looked at the screen and I was on it. My eyes widened. The boys laughed and clapped. I waved awkwardly at the camera. Hoseok and Jimin laughed while clinging onto me. The New Artist of the Year was us and we went up to get our flowers and award. We bowed and did a speech. We left and went home. We released our Skool Luv Affair mini album. I got changed and layed on the floor and fell asleep.

|Boy's POV|

We each took a shower but one person.

"탈라는 어디에 있습니까??(Where is Tala?)" Namjoon asked.

"나는 그녀를 실제로 보지 못했다.(I don't know I haven't really seen her.)" Hoseok said. We looked towards the beds and seen her sleeping on the floor.

"이 아이. 그녀는 피곤했을 것입니다.(This child. She must have been tired.)" Jin said.

"그녀를 자게하십시오. 그녀는 내일 아침에 샤워를 할 것이다.(Let her sleep. She'll take a shower tomorrow morning.)" Yoongi said. We went to bed and Jimin placed a blanket on her. We fell asleep.

|Next Day- Tala's POV|

I got up earlier than the boys and took a shower. I got dressed in a T-shirt and shorts. I dried my hair and brushed it. I put my bag together. I got out the bathroom and woke the boys up. We left after everyone was dressed and went to the practice room.