Grammy Presenters

We got dressed for the Grammys but sadly its just to present an award not receive or perform as a group but it is a step. I got a nominee but I feel bad that the boys don't get one. They know how I feel and they keep telling me not to worry but I can't help it.

 They know how I feel and they keep telling me not to worry but I can't help it

I sat down while they curled my hair and did my makeup

I sat down while they curled my hair and did my makeup. We met in one hotel room and practiced what we were gonna say. We then headed out to head to where it's held. We got out and walked on the red carpet. We stopped. The interview came up.

"So I heard you guys are gonna be presenters but not only that. Tala has a nominee for a grammy and will be performing. How do you guys feel about this?" She asked.

"It's an honor to present at the Grammy's and we are very proud of Tala. She has worked extremely hard to get where she is now. Sometimes even harder but she is our baby so we couldn't be happier then we already are for her." Namjoon said in English. I smiled. She gave me the mic.

"It's an honorable moment not only for me but for the boys also. We have always wanted to be here at the Grammy's and it still feels unreal but its so amazing. I couldn't have done it without my fans from Philippines, Korea, and international." I said in English. I handed her the mic.

"Well keep watching to see BTS present an award and Tala performing an amazing performance from her English album. We took pictures while posing. We went to our seats. They started. I vibed with the music singing all the songs. Manager came up to me.

"Do you want me to come back there when you get ready to perform?" He asked.

"No its okay. I'll have my bodyguard with me." I said. He nodded and went back t his seat. I got back to vibing.

"Nominee for Best Alternative Song." My name went up for Still Into You. My fans screamed and the boys shook me while I laughed.

"The Winner of Best Alternative Song is..." She paused. I was nervous.

"TALA." She said. I started crying lightly. I got up and the boys hugged me.

"Congrats maknae." They said. They brought me up to the stage. They were crying while walking back to their seats. I walked up and received the award.

"I'm speechless. I wasn't expecting to win this honorable award but I couldn't have done it without my company, boss, fans and my band mates. I have gotten far in life from being a poor 12 rapping on the streets to a 19 year old part of a boy group. If you have a dream, chase it. Do not let those tell you otherwise and tear you down because you can go far. No matter what dream you have, astronaut, chef, producer, even a dentist, chase that dream because you never know what can happen and you only live once so make the most out of it. Remember music has diversity from the people to the language. It's okay to not understand but it's communication through music. Thank you." I said raising my award up. Everyone cheered. I went to the back and Manager was there to take the award and put it in my dressing room.

"I'm proud of you." He said. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me. I went to my dressing room with my bodyguard. The staff started working on me.

I put on my black thigh high boots

I put on my black thigh high boots. I waited and soon had to go up. I got in position. I had my hand mic. I took out one of my ear pieces. They raised me up.

"Thank you Grammys." I said. They cheered.

"Make some noise!" I growled. They cheered while I stuck out my tongue. I put my earpiece in and started singing while walking to the drums. I ran my hands through my hair and sat down while putting my mic on the stand right when I had an opening to get ready. I started playing the drums while smirking.

When there was an opening I set the drumsticks down and grabbed the mic while singing. I walked towards the boys and did my high note. I walked back on stage. I finished and bowed.

"I love you ARMY and Talans!" I yelled. They screamed and cheered. I went to the back to put away my mic and in ears. I went back to the boys.

"Amazing performance from Tala of BTS. I waved and smiled. The boys hugged me.

"I knew you were gonna play the drums. Everyone was shocked." Jungkook said.

"Had to put my all into my first performance at the Grammy's." I said.

"Everyone was shocked at how you growled before singing." Yoongi said. I did a finger gun and winked. The boys laughed. We continued til we had to go to the back to practice for presenting. We waiting til we got called. We went up to the mic. Namjoon and I talked.

"The grammy goes to..." We said. We ended up messing up a little bit its okay. We presented the award and went to the back to go to the hotel. The boys went live as soon as we got to the hotel.

"Hi ARMY!!" We said. I was drinking my sparkling cider.

"We are here to have a small party for Tala getting a Grammy and us presenting for the first time." They boys cheered. They drank alcohol while I drank cider that looked like champagne.