Vlive(2)

I got changed after practice to go to my studio.

I put my hair in a messy bun and set up my laptop for Vlive

I put my hair in a messy bun and set up my laptop for Vlive. I made sure it charged and got set up. I pressed live. I waited a minute while going onto the Vlive on my phone. I started typing and playing my music.

"Hello ARMY. It's your girl Tala." I smiled. I waved.

"Tala I love your studio. Aww thank you. I wanted to make it look cool so I added LEDs." I said.

"I've been pretty busy so I don't any music so any suggestions?" I asked. I went on YouTube. I looked at the comments.

"Young blood by 5 Seconds of Summer. Hmm okay." I said and searched it up. I played it.

"Ooo okay. This is a bop. I'll add this to my playlist." I said. I kept reading the comments.

"Mi Gente." I said and searched it up.

"Oo I love spanish music." I said. I bopped my head. I was giving when I heard a knock. I got up and opened it.

"Oh hey Hobi and Kookie." I said. I let them in. I sat in my seat. The song soon ended.

"Hi ARMY." The boys said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh well wanted to see what you were doing? We got a notification that you were live. The rest of them went home." Hobi said. I nodded.

"Haven't done a Vlive in a while so I wanted to talk to ARMYs." I said. I looked in the comments.

"Tala play a song on the piano. What song?" I asked.

"Spring Day. Good choice." I said and got comfortable. I took a deep breath and rolled my sleeves up. I started.

I soon finished and I heard clapping. I jumped and turned to see the boys.

"I thought you were home." I said.

"We were but PD needed our help then we heard the piano so we came here." Joon said.

"Ah okay. Well I'm with ARMY on Vlive. I guess we can eat dinner here and go home." I said.

"I'll order food." Jin said. I nodded.

"ARMY, what other songs do you want me to play, sing, etc?" I asked.

"Still into you has drums and a band. Can you play drums? Actually I have been playing instruments on my free time such as piano, guitar, drums, violen, and saxophone. Would you like still with you on drums?" I asked. I seen a lot of yeses.

"Okay I'll have some show you what I'll be doing." I said and got up. Jungkook picked up my laptop and and we went into the recording room. I put in my ear pieces and got set up. Yoongi played my song. He gave me the thumbs up and I started.

I looked at the boys and they were shocked. I giggled. I started singing. I finished.

"Woah!" The boys said. I got up and walked out.

"Interesting fact ARMY. The instruments you hear in Still Into You is me playing. No band." I said.

"Jinja?!" Tae said.

"Yep. Why do you think I was always busy even after doing our work as a group?" I said.

"Don't overwork yourself, munchkin." Jimin said.

"I know Chim." I said. I looked at the comments.

"You're very talented too bad y-" I stopped once I seen the rest. I sighed and continued with the rest of the comments.

"Can you listen to Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran? Oh my god I love his music. I hope to collab with him in the future." I said as I searched up the song and played it.

It finished and I read some comments.

"Any questions you guys have?" I asked. I looked at my phone.

"Who is your ideal type? Hmm I just want someone who is loyal, goofy, and who loves me for me. Someone who can lift me up when I'm down. Someone who can rely on me and I can rely on them. Its all about trust and communication. If you don't have that, then what's the point of dating?" I explained.

"Ooo Tala." Jin said. I laughed.

"Tala, who do you like the most of the boys? I love all of them. Each of the boys are liked for what they help me with like I love Yoongles because of being my producing buddy. Each of them have a category but I love them all if that makes sense." I laughed. I looked at the comments.

"Tala, who is like a twin to you in BTS? Sorry I'm a new army. Oh it's okay and welcome to our family. I think my twin in BTS is Jungkook oppa. We are so alike and that's why we are the golden maknaes. Joon oppa came up with that because we are good at everything." I said.

"Jonghyun oppa probably left so he didn't have to deal with Tala. I'm glad he is gone."

I became pissed.

"I'm sorry ARMYs I know not all of you hate me but for the ones in my comments. Saying leave BTS or kill yourself, doesn't affect me. I will never leave this group. The ones bringing up my comfort idol saying absolutely crap is not allowed on my vlive. You do not bring someone who did nothing wrong and saved lives and say I'm happy he is gone. It is unacceptable. I'm sorry but I'm gonna leave ARMY. Have a goodnight and be safe." I ended and slammed my laptop. I grabbed my stuff and put it away. I grabbed my bag and set it in my chair. I sighed and put my hands in my face.

"It's okay Tala." Hobi said.

"I'll be here. You guys can go home and eat. I'll see you at home." I said.

"But?" Kook said but got interrupted.

"Jungkookie, don't. Let her have some time to herself. Let's go." Yoongi said. They soon left.

"I'm sorry Jonghyun oppa. You don't deserve this. I love you." I said and layed on the couch with my pillow and blanket. I fell asleep.