Accident

We were announcing our new album and concerts

We were announcing our new album and concerts. We were getting asked questions about the group then there were asking questions about me.

"Tala, I heard you were gone for a year." I put a fake smile on.

"Ah yes. My mental health was low and I needed a break to get my life together and create more music." I said.

"Yes your new album came out. What was it about?"

"Well this album is mainly about my mental health in the beginning of the album and at the end, I have become better and new. More confident and knowing of my worth. I know the person I am and no one can tell me otherwise." I said.

"A beautiful story. How does it feel to be back?" He asked.

"I am definitely much happier than I was before. I an finally better with my depression. I always let the hate consume and realized it wouldn't get me anywhere if I let it take control of the good and positive."

"You are radiating with positivity and also new piercings. I love the new look." I laughed.

"Ah yes I blame Jungkook oppa for my new interest in tattoos and piercings." I said. The boys laughed.

"What can I say? No one can say no to me." Jungkook said. I laughed at him and rolled my eyes. We finished with the interview and started practicing. I decided to stretch while singing Permission to Dance. We practiced for a while and finished. I felt gross and I seen Mark. I smiled and walked up to him.

"Hello hyung." Jimin said.

"Hi." They bowed.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asked.

"To see my girlfriend." Mark said.

"What?!" They looked at us. I laughed. I turned to Mark and kissed his cheek.

"You didn't have to visit. I know you have work." I said.

"I finished and you were on the way so I stopped by and I brought you your favorite." He said. My eyes widened. I hugged him.

"Thank you." I said. He hugged back.

"It's no problem."

"The oldest of Got7 and the youngest of BTS." Namjoon said. We looked at them.

"I never expected this." Yoongi said.

"You guys are cute." Tae said. I giggled.

"Thank you oppa." I said. We decided to meet up with my dad and step mom. I seen Dad and Eomma walking acrossed the crosswalk. Eomma ahead of dad. I seen a speeding car and yelled.

"Eomma!!! Dad!!" I yelled while running. Dad moved Eomma out the way and he got hit. I gasped. I ran full speed and fell by dad. I seen blood coming out of his mouth. I put his head on my chest.

"Dad are you okay? Please stay with me."

"I love my beautiful girls. My daughter and wife. My baby boy. Don't forget that. What do the boys say?" I started bawling. I shook my head. He looked me in my eyes.

"Purple. I purple you." Dad said in Korean. I looked down while crying. Eomma kissed dad and dad caressed my cheek.

"I purple you too. Please stay dad. Ambulance in almost here." I put pressure on his stomach since I seen a slash.

"Please take care of my family, boys. Please take care of my daughter. You'll always be my princess. Mahal kita." I felt his hand drop.

"Appa?" I asked. I felt his pulse. I didn't feel one.

"Dad no." I put my head to his chest.

"Everyone move." They pulled me away but I moved around and got out of their hold. I fell on my dad and cried while screaming. I lost the one person who pushed for my dreams and never gave up on me. He was the reason I even was able to leave with Bang PD to Korea. I got pulled up and they took him away after about 5 minutes. I seen police talking to the person who murdered my dad. I walked towards them but I felt a couple hands hold me back.

"YOU TOOK HIM! YOU KILLED MY DAD YOU BASTARD!!" I screamed. They looked at me.

"YOU ARE PAYING FOR EVERYTHING! I HOPE YOU ROT IN JAIL FOR TAKING THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON FROM ME!!" I kept dragging whoever was pulling me back. I finally gave up and fell into someone's arms.

"Let's go, we have to leave. Too many fans recognize us now. Let's go to your dorms." Mark said. We all left. I was first to go inside. I left straight to my room after taking off my shoes and slammed the door. I lost it and couldn't breathe. I screamed and threw the vase. I destroyed my room and fell on the floor. The door opened. I looked to see the boys and Mark. I was hyperventilating while sobbing.

"Appa please come back." I looked at my hands that were bloody. Someone sat in front of me.

"My mental health just got better and now I lose my dad. I can't do this." I said. They grabbed my face.

"You have so many people beside you. You're not alone." Mark said.