Christmas with Bangtan

I haven't had the chance to be with my dad because of our busy schedule so I was a little upset and I have been getting hate. I rarely eat so I lie to the boys and I've been stressed about so much. I woke up and did my morning routine. I put on my shorts and tank top underneath.

I went and put my shoes on and we left after we were ready

I went and put my shoes on and we left after we were ready. I took goofy pictures with the rest. We got to the entertainment. I seen a lot of reporters and people. I held onto Yoongi. He held my hand. We went inside. We got to the practice room where we were gonna do our Christmas VLive.

"Merry Christmas everyone!!" I yelled and jumped around. Everyone laughed at how goofy I was. We got set up and had our phones. We waited. We introduced ourselves.

"Hello we are BTS."

"Welcome ARMY and Merry Christmas!!" Hobi said excited.

"We'll be decorating cookies and making ornaments and bracelets." Namjoon said. I looked at comments.

"Tala looks so adorable in her onsie!!"

"Tala looks ridiculous and so childish."

"She still looks fat."

"I came here for the boys. Ot7."

"Now she is starving herself. What a loser."

I sighed.

°I can never make anyone happy, can I?°

"Tala don't listen to these haters."

"Tala I love you!!!"

"Stop being cute Tala!!!"

"Marry me Tala!!"

"She's too young to marry!" Jin said.

"Oppa. I'm gonna an adult in a year." I pouted while decorating the cookie.

"Nope can't marry til you're 30." Jin said.

"But I'm already married to ARMY. They are my girlfriends and boyfriends." I said with a pride smile.

"ARMY if you ever in trouble with a person just tell them you're taken by me." I said. I looked at the comments.

"Omg Tala claimed us."

"Guess I'm taken by Tala."

"I would gladly have Tala as my girlfriend."

"Tala looks so cute concentrating." Tae oppa said. I was playing with a toy and didn't notice the boys get up. I seen a pika chu. My eyes widened and I grabbed it. I seen a small bug on the floor and jumped up. I screamed.

"Oppa oppa a bug. Get it." I clung onto Jungkook. He went and killed it. I cried a little.

"Why'd you kill it?" I pouted.

"You told me to get it." He said.

"But I meant catch it and release it outside not kill it. It has a family." I was sad.

"Oh I'm sorry baby. I won't do it anyone." Jungkook hugged me. The staff awed. I read the comments while some of them were doing other activities.

"Aww Tala that was so cute."

"I'm crying at Tala's cuteness."

"She is such a cute baby."

"Omg Kook oppa just called Tala baby!!"

I was doing some activities.

"Little one." Hobi said.

"Yes Hobi oppa." I said.

"Can you pass me that?" He asked. I got up and walked around to give it to him. I went back to my seat but my cookie was gone.

"Yah!!" I yelled. They looked at me.

"Which one of you are my cookie?!" I yelled. They shrugged. I looked at each one of them. I glared at Jungkook and Tae.

"Liar. I see crumbs on your mouth and icing. Come here." I said low.

"No." Jungkook said. I gave a look.

"Oh no." Yoongi said. I walked around to Tae and Jungkook.

"It was Jungkookie. He said he was gonna give me a piece of his so I ate it. I didn't know it was yours." Tae said.

"Hyung!" Jungkook said.

"Thank you TaeTae." I hugged him.

"No problem princess." He said and kissed my cheek.

"You're so mean hyung." Jungkook said.

"And you are my cookie you monster." I said.

"I was hungry." He said.

"Watch your back." I said and sat down.

"Wow." He said.

"I'll destroy your minecraft town." I said.

"You wouldn't." He said.

"Yes I will and use all your stuff on overwatch. You think I wont, watch me." I said. We were arguing.

"Yah stop arguing!!" Jin said.

"Be quiet Jin oppa/hyung!!" We yelled back. We gasped. We looked slowing at Jin. He came quick and we ran around. He grabbed me and I fake cried.

"Someone save me. I'm getting kidnapped." I fake cried. Jin threw me over his shoulders. I stayed limp. I giggled. I was squishing is butt.

"Yah stop playing with my butt!!" Jin yelled.

"It's squishy!!" I yelled like a little kid. It was one chaotic Christmas Vlive.