𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 - 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔

Surprise 💗🎉

JENNIE

It's the weekend and today is supposed to be our family day, but unfortunately my diligent wife needs to attend an important meeting with her business partners from Europe. My wife had been very busy these past few days because of them, but Lisa told me that today is their last day here in Korea, and she promised me that she will make it up to me and the twins once they left. She is now on her meeting with them while me and the twins are left here in our house.

I'm about to invite the kids to watch some Disney movies when I received a call from Irene. She invited me to hangout with them tonight. I hesitated to go at first cos I want to spend some time with my kids, but she pleaded to me and told me that we haven't hangout for a while. I agreed to come cos I miss hanging out with them as well and I smelled something fishy about it. It's very unusual for Irene to invite us out of the blue, unless Seulgi messed up, again.

I called my parents if the twins can stay with them, and they agreed immediately. They even told me that they can have a sleepover again cos they truly want to spend more time with their grandchildren. I brought the kids to their house, and I am now here in Irene's restaurant. I'm about to get inside when my phone rings. I saw my wife on the caller, so I answered it immediately.

"Hi honey." I sweetly said.

"Hi gorgeous, I miss you." Lisa said with her husky voice and I'm feeling giddy.

"But we've just seen each other this morning, honey." I teased her and chuckled.

"I can't help it, love. No matter how long we've been together I still can't get enough of you." She said that made me blush.

"Me too, but stop flirting with me honey your business partners might hear you." I said and she chuckled.

"Don't worry love I'm not with them. I'm in a separate car. We are on our way now to the restaurant. I'm going to have dinner with them." She explained. "How's my babies? Can I speak with them love."

"Uhm, they are in my parents house honey. They will sleepover there. I'm here at Irene's restaurant now. I'm hanging out with the girls tonight." I said.

"Oh, okay, I'll just call mom, so I can speak with the twins. Enjoy love, message me after hanging out with them. I'll pick you up later." She said.

"You don't have to pick me up honey. I brought my car." I said.

"I'll ask Bobby to go there to get your car. I will pick you up later. Remember I promise that I will make it up to you once my schedule is clear." She said that makes me smile.

"Fine. See you later honey. I love you." I said.

"See you later, love. I love you more." She said and ended the call. I'm smiling to myself right now while getting inside the resto. Lisa still have this effect on me even we've been together for years. I'm still on my train of thoughts when a staff approached me and spoke to me. I told her my name and she immediately accompany me to the VIP room of the restaurant. When I get inside, all the girls are already there. Irene, Joy, Wendy, Rosé and Jisoo unnie.