𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 47 - Returned

3ʳᵈ POV

Bangkok, Thailand

The next morning.

Jisoo and Rosé are now in the living room. They are waiting for Lisa and Jennie to unlock the suite door. The lovers had already made up. They made love last night because they missed each other so much. They were still waiting when Jisoo had a brilliant idea.

"Baby, let's annoy them. Let's pretend we're still not fine when they come in here." Jisoo said to her girlfriend.

"Okay, babe, I'll sit on the opposite chair." Rosé says, laughing and kissing her girlfriend on the cheek before taking her seat.

"Good luck with our acting skills." Jisoo joked.

After a few moments, they heard the door being opened and footsteps entering the room. Jisoo begins her acting with a poker face and her hands crossed over her chest, while Rosé is now sad and staring at the floor.

Lisa and Jennie enter the room, worried. Jennie appears worried and afraid because she knows that the couple will rant on them. Lisa, on the other hand, is composed, but her eyes are still filled with concern. They noticed the lovers sitting opposite to each other in the living room and they were not pleased. Jisoo maintains his cold demeanor, while Rosé remains gloomy.

"What happened? Did you two talk last night?" Lisa asked the two. Rosé slowly shakes her head while Jisoo is still not looking at them.

"Unnie?" Jennie asked of the older Kim. Jisoo wrinkles her nose as she looks at her cousin. The feline eye girl gives the older Kim a peace sign before hiding behind her wife.

"Really, the two of you are still not okay." Lisa sighed. "Okay if that's what you want." Lisa said calmly, taking her wife's hand in hers and leading her to the door. Lisa's actions catch the lovers' attention.

"What are you doing, Lalisa?" Rosé asked.

"I'm locking the two of you in here again " Lisa said calmly, and Jennie's eyes widened at her wife's statement. Lisa will follow through on what she promised to her last night.

"What?!?" The lovers exclaimed.

"I don't care how long it takes for the two of you to reconcile. Days, weeks, or months, I don't care. We aren't going back to Korea until the two of you are okay." Lisa said seriously and is going to open the door when the lovers suddenly objected. They know Lisa will do it.

"Stop Lalisa! We're giving up!" Jisoo yelled.

"Yeah, it was a prank. We're fine now." Rosé explained. Jennie was taken aback by what she heard, and Lisa was left wondering if the two were telling the truth.

"Kiss." Lisa suddenly said. "Kiss, it proves you're telling the truth."

"W-what?! Lalisa, we've already told you the truth-" Jisoo is still speaking when Rosé suddenly kisses her on the lips.

Jennie's eyes widen as Lisa smirks at what they are witnessing right now. She can't believe her friend is being so bold right now. After the mind-blowing kiss, Rosé smirked at Lisa as Jisoo's soul exited her body. Just kidding. Jisoo can't believe her girlfriend would do something like that in front of their friends.

"Are you believing us now?" Rosé asked confidently. Lisa chuckled as she nodded.

"Yeah, the kiss and the hickey on your neck are enough to prove that both of you are fine now, and I'm so happy for both of you." Lisa laughs.

"Lalisa, I don't have a hickey." Rosé exclaimed, holding her neck, but the Thai only chuckled and stuck her tongue out at her.

"I'm so happy for the two of you." Jennie said as she ran towards the couple to hug them, but Jisoo suddenly smacked the feline-eyed girl on the head. "Ouch, unnie!" Jennie exclaimed, glaring at her cousin.