𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17 - Ruin The Friendship

LISA

Is Jisoo unnie crazy? How can she conclude that Mina and I are now dating when all we did was go out for lunch, which I will not even call a romantic date.

Flashback:

When Seulgi last visited my office and decided to treat me to lunch, I received a call from Mina, which this playful bear answered because I was in the restroom at that time. Seulgi had just told me that she had a surprise for me, and when we got to the restaurant, I was surprised to see Mina there and join us for lunch.

I was annoyed with Seulgi at the time because she had promised me that she would change, but she kept flirting with Mina. I guess her charm isn't working because the other one continues to ignore her. Mina is busy asking me questions that I almost feel awkward answering.

I assumed Mina would leave after lunch, but she asked if I could show her our company building. Seulgi, on the other hand, said she couldn't join us because Wendy and Jungkook were waiting for her already. I still can't believe they'll drink alcohol at this time. We're still in the restaurant, when someone calls my name.

"Lalisa." Rosé called my name as she approached me.

"Hey chipmunk, why are you here?" I asked.

"Perhaps I'll go swimming. Dumb you, of course I'm here to eat." She rolled her eyes at me. "But for the world Lalisa, I would never expect you to come here with a date." She smirked at me. What date? "Hello Mina, nice to see you again." Rosé said, waving to Mina.

I almost forgot I was with Mina.
"Nah, chipmunk, just eat faster, lunch break is almost over." I said and bid her goodbye. I told Mina that I couldn't show her our company today because I had a meeting later. I asked to give her a ride instead but she said that I didn't need to because she had brought her car. And that was the end of what they called a "romantic date". Damn them.

Present.

Even though I've been single for a long time, I still know the concept of a true romantic date.

I'm going to strangle that chipmunk for telling our encounter to this irritating chicken. Sometimes I wonder if they really want me to confess my feelings for Jennie or if they just want me to start dating other girls.

I still can't believe Jisoo unnie would announce to the entire Jeju that I'm dating someone, especially in front of Jennie, whom I promised I would never keep a secret from again. I didn't tell her about my encounter with Mina because I don't think it's a big deal, but this crackhead suddenly concluded that we are now dating. Jennie looked so disappointed when she left.
I'm dead now and crying inside.

I'm thinking about following her, but I don't know what I'm going to say to her, so I jokingly put my hands on Jisoo unnie's neck.

"I'm going to slaughter you, Chicken, and then your Chipmunk! Is this your retaliation after me teasing you earlier? I'm so dead now! So, before Jennie murders me, I'm going to murder you!" I joked.

"Yah Lalisa let go of me, I CAN'T BREATHE!" Jisoo unnie said, as if it were true. Seulgi laughs as she pushes me away from unnie. I let go of the chicken and face the bear. "I'm also going to kill you, Seulgi bear!" I said and about to kick her, but she ran away, still laughing. Our other friends laugh at us. Jisoo unnie hugs my side as I'm about to chase Seulgi.