𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11 - A Sudden Pang

Fastfoward ➡️ Trip to Jeju Island

JENNIE

We boarded Lisa's private plane for our flight to Jeju today. I'm thankful for the nice weather because it allows us to travel more easily.

I am so happy because our squad has been completed. It includes myself, Lisa Jisoo unnie, Rosé, Wendy, Joy, Taehyung, Jungkook, Seulgi, and Irene.

I had to persuade Irene to come with us. She told me about what happened the last time she and Seulgi met. Seulgi hasn't changed. Irene is still angry at her, but I persuaded her that she can ignore her and have fun with the others. I'm glad that despite the fact that Lisa is surrounded by a lot of girls all the time, she isn't a womanizer like Seulgi.

Lisa and I have now been assigned seats next to each other, and she is concerned about my motion sickness.

"Nini, just let me know if you're not feeling well." She asked.

I nod and give her my gummy smile before noticing Jisoo unnie looking at us with a wicked smile. She will most likely remember what I asked her the other day.

'You shouldn't have asked that question in the first place, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.'

Flashback:

I went to Jisoo unnie's office without her permission. I saw her assistant approaching me, but I ignored her and entered unnie's office without knocking. I noticed her drinking her coffee while looking at her laptop. She didn't notice me, so I called her.

"Hey UNNIE!"

She is taken aback and nearly throws up.

"OH MY CHICKEN! JENDEUKIE! You will be the death of me. What are you doing here? I thought you were on leave." She exclaimed.

"Calm down, unnie, I just got some documents in my office." I said and sat on the chair in front of her table.

"What brings you to my office? Oh wait! By the way, Jendeukie, how is Lisayah? My Gosh, why did you suddenly hang up last night? What did you do to her? Is she okay? She's still not responding to our messages." She suddenly rants at me.

This worried Chicken, sometimes I think she's more concerned with Lisa than with me. It's not that I'm jealous, I'm just glad she loves my precious friend as well.

"Relax, unnie, Lisa is fine as ever. Maybe she's still busy at her office, which is why she's not responding to your messages." I chuckled at her.

"I'm relieved. So, what's the tea? What happened to you two last night?" She asked and waggles her brows at me.

I took a deep breath and told her what Lisa and I had discussed the night before.

A few minutes later.