𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 32 - Who is She?

3ʳᵈ POV

Lisa, Jisoo, and Mrs. Kim arrived at the abandoned building where the illegal creditors were to be met today. Lisa spoke with Mrs. Kim about negotiating with the illegal creditors to conduct the transactions during the day so that it would be less risky. They promised to pay them in cash if they agreed, which they fortunately did.

Jisoo is nervously sweating profusely. "Lisa, if I don't make it out of here alive, please tell Rosé how much I love her." She said to the Thai as they entered the building.

"Shut up, unnie. We're all going out here alive. If they don't follow the agreement and something bad happens to us, they'll pay with their lives as well." Lisa assured her.

"What are you talking about, Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"Just trust me." Lisa said as she walked confidently inside the building. They've made it inside, and a swarm of gangsters awaits them. They looked at the three women with lust in their eyes. Mrs. Kim and Jisoo clutch the edge of Lisa's coat as they wait for the leader of this group.

They heard footsteps coming out of one of the building's rooms. A man in his fifties walked out. He has an intimidating appearance. He comes to a halt in front of them and looks around.

"Behave everyone!" The man yelled, then calmed down. The men begin to lower their gaze. "Give the women chairs to sit in." The man smiles sweetly at the three women, but from their perspective, he is giving them a creepy smile. The men hand them chairs, and the three of them take their seats in front of the man, who is also sitting in his chair. Jisoo is still gripping the hem of Lisa's coat tightly. She isn't religious like Rosé, but she begins praying in her head as soon as they enter the building.

"It's good to see you again, Dara Kim. Despite the age, you're still as stunning as ever." The man winked at Mrs. Kim, but the other only grimaced at him. "I can't believe you're going to show up. I'm about to prepare my boys to pick you up and your daughter if you don't show up today. Speaking of your daughter, I believe she's not here with you. You know, her face is all over our house because of my boy." The man said. Lisa cringed on the inside. She couldn't let these guys take Jennie away from her.

"She's not coming!" Lisa declared bravely, but she was terrified on the inside.

"And who is this gorgeous face Dara? Interfering with us all of a sudden. You know I hate distractions." The man said, fiercely looking at Lisa.

"YG, please don't hurt her, she's-" Mrs. Kim begged the man, but Lisa interrupted her once more.

"I'm her daughter-in-law, so I have the right to speak to you about my family." Lisa asserted bravely. Jisoo grip the hem of Lisa's coat tightly, as if telling her to stop, but the Thai gives the man an intimidating look instead.

"You're brave, gorgeous face. How did you become her daughter-in-law when she only has a daughter? Don't tell me Dara you cheated on Jiyong and got a son behind his back." The man inquired of Mrs. Kim.

"Of course not! She's my daughter's wife!" Mrs. Kim anxiously said to the man.

"What?!"

"Are you deaf? You heard her. I'm Jennie's wife so leave her alone." Lisa said.

"I don't believe you, and who are you to command me?" He exclaimed.

"I'm Lalisa." The Thai introduced herself.

"Lalisa who?" The man laughs, and the other men join him. Lisa begins to become irritated, but she maintains her cool. She was glad that she is with Jisoo because the other girl is still clutching her shirt, telling her to calm down.