𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4 - Unexpected Encounter

JENNIE

There is something off with Lisa. Yesterday we were about to hang out together, but she suddenly left me dumbfounded.

I'm worried because she told me that she's not feeling well, but last night I saw Seulgi's social media and saw Lisa in her photos partying with our other friends in the club.

Why the hell did she lied to me? I message and called her several times, but until now she's not responding to any of it.

Damn, I'm furious. She's never been like this.

I notice that she begins to be like this when I started dating Mino. What if she's jealous because I am in a relationship now, and she's still single?

No, my best friend is not like that maybe she is only stress, handling a big company is not that easy.

However, I never see her dated anyone. There are a lot of girls and guys checking her out, but I guess nobody caught her eyes.

Maybe, I should help her. I will find someone for her, I don't like her to be with just anyone we don't fully known. What if they only want her fortune and hurt her feelings in the end.

I can't bear to see my loving best friend to be hurt. She's too precious to me. I love her so much.

Gosh, I suddenly miss my best friend.

I'm thinking of calling her again on my phone, but I suddenly remember that I'm still pissed with her. Instead, I dialed Jisoo unnie's number, maybe she knows where Lalisa is.

"Hello unnie." I said.

"Hi, my dear Jendeukie why are you calling?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"I have been contacting Lisa since yesterday but she's not answering my calls and messages. Do you know where she is, or perhaps are you with her?"

"Oh! She's with me. I'm here in her office to invite her and my baby to eat dinner. Would you like to come with us?"

"Okay unnie I'm going. Don't let Lisa slip away, that brat need to do some explaining. Message me the address. I'll be there in an hour. Thank you."

"Noted Jendeukie see you at the resto later. I will message you the address. See you there. Take care.

"Thank you unnie. Take care as well." I ended the call.

Be ready Lalisa give me a better explanation or else I'm going to throw you in the Han River, just kidding with the last part.