𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 62 - Wait For Me

JENNIE

After a long day at the office, I returned home to find Lisa left early to go to the bar. I got a lot of messages from her a while ago, but I didn't respond to any of them because I'm really ashamed. I was such a jerk to her last night, and I'm even more upset with myself now that I've realized my mistakes after speaking with Jisoo unnie.

After lunch with unnie, I realized a lot of things. I didn't do anything related to work after that because I reflected on myself more than to read the documents on my table.

I'm so stubborn for acting that way. I'm still upset with my mother, but I shouldn't have acted like that to Lisa. She did it solely to help my relationship with my parents. She did so much, not only for me, but for my entire family. After much deliberation, I consider speaking with my mother and hearing her side of the story after I reconcile with Lisa. I resolved to apologize to Lisa when she returned home. I also made her favorite food to surprise her. I'm sure she'll enjoy it. I just hope she isn't drunk when she returns so we can talk properly.

After I finished cooking, I went straight to our room and took a bath. While getting dressed, I remembered the necklace Lisa gave to me. She accidentally broke it last night, so I looked for it on the nightstand, but it wasn't there. Perhaps Lisa took it with her.

My decision not to attend the opening of their new business was a bad one. I'm so bored at home right now. I tried to watch our favorite TV show, but I couldn't concentrate because my mind was on Lisa in that nightclub, yes, a freaking nightclub. The crackheads built their own nightclub. Jisoo unnie messaged me about it a while ago. I'm about to get upset again, but unnie told me that Lisa chastised the crackheads for lying to her because she, too, is surprised. I texted Unnie to ask about Lisa's whereabouts, and she informed me that my honey is being behave tonight. Oh, how I miss her. After that, I sighed with relief and decided to take a nap.

An hour later.

I woken up by the constant ringing of my phone. I looked to see who was calling at this hour and found Jisoo unnie's name. I answered, but I couldn't hear Jisoo unnie's voice over Rose's whining.

"Hello, Unnie?"

"Baby, why is the food still not here?!" Rosé is still whining on the background.

"Unnie? Hello unnie." I asked again then finally Jisoo unnie speaks on the phone.

"I'm so sorry, Jendeukie. I called you because of Lisa, but this Chipmunk keeps whining about her food." Jisoo unnie explained.

"Is Rosé drunk?" I asked.

"Yeah, and she needs her food to be sober." Jisoo unnie sighed.

"And Lisa, is she drunk as well. Do you need me to pick her up?" I worriedly asked.

"N-no, Jendeukie. Lisa is not drunk. I called you to tell you to get ready. She's on her way back home. Talk to her and reconcile." She cheerfully said. I'm now nervous because Lisa is returning home.

"Y-yes, unnie. I will prepare myself. Thank you so much." I replied.

"Okay, Jendeukie. Call me again if the two of you ever talked. I have to go because I need to accommodate my Chipmunk to the comfort room." She said.

"Thank you once more, Unnie." I said before ending the call.

I checked the time and it's almost ten o'clock. I immediately fixed myself and went to our room to wait for Lisa.