𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 53 - Dreams

3ʳᵈ POV

Nancy just finished her photo shoot with some of the models in the agency for a campaign ad of a clothing brand in Korea. She's about to change her clothes in the dressing room when she notices Suzy, her best friend, waiting for her.

"I thought you were having a meeting with the boss." Nancy said as some of the models entered the room to change their clothes as well.

"Just hurry up and change your clothes. I need a drink." Suzy grumbled. Nancy raises an eyebrow in response to what she has just heard. She looked at the clock in the room and realized it was still too early for a drink. She was about to say something, but her friend shooed her away, causing her eyes to roll.

Several minutes later, the models have finished changing their clothes and have exited the dressing room. Nancy finished as well. She was about to chastise her friend for hurrying her up when she noticed Suzy gritting her teeth and clutching her bag tightly while sitting on the couch.

"What's wrong with you?" She asks as she takes a seat beside her friend.

"Those Kims are really getting on my nerves." Suzy fumed.

"Did Miss Ruby Jane chastise you again? I thought you woke up early for that meeting." Nancy said curiously.

"It's not the small bitch. It's the small bitch's cousin. The other Kim bitch." Suzy angrily said.

"Language Suzy! You should lower your voice. What if the other models heard you?" Nancy expressed concern, but they are unaware that someone is already listening to them because the door of the dressing room is slightly open.

"I don't care. They can't just fire me like that." Suzy said, rolling her eyes at her friend.

"But they might treat you poorly throughout your time here at the agency." Nancy said worriedly but Suzy just frowns at her.

"Whatever." Suzy said and looks at her fingernails which is a habit of her.

"So what happened to the meeting? Is Miss Ruby Jane not there?" Nancy asked.

"Nope. The small bitch is not there it's the other Kim bitch that held the meeting." Suzy said irritated.

"Damn Suzy. I told you not to call them that!" Nancy anxiously said.

"I can't help it, I'm so mad at them. Fuck them! Why is everything I do wrong, and they always have to chastise me in front of other people." Suzy raged. Nancy is about to say something when Suzy speaks again. "If it isn't because of Lisa, I will not continue my contract here. It's my only way to get close to her." Suzy said anxiously.

"Suzy, we both know you don't have a chance with her." Nancy said, and Suzy rolled her eyes at her friend.

"Don't you believe in my abilities? I can make her mine. Just believe in me, Nancy." Suzy boasted.

"But if you do that, you will ruin your career. Isn't it your dream to be a famous model in Korea, that is why we accepted the opportunity here?" Nancy worriedly asked.

"That is the original plan, my friend, but it's different now. I saw Lisa again. If I get her I can hit two birds in one stone, oh not just two but three. First I will ruin that small bitch, second I can have Lisa all by myself, and lastly I will be the Queen of Lisa's empire. Why settle on being just a model when I can be rich as fuck as Lisa's wife." Suzy said and laughed. Nancy clutches her temples, unable to believe her friend has such lofty goals in life.