𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8 - No More Secrets

LISA

I was still catching my breath when my eyes landed on my best friend's beautiful feline-eyes. Damn, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is really the most beautiful woman.

Then my eyes slowly gazed down at her cute nose and down at her plump lips, which made me gulp. Her ethereal beauty makes my heart frantic, and there is a whole damn zoo now in my stomach. I'm totally whipped. You will be the death of me, Jennie.

I slowly move my face closer to her and intently look at her beautiful face.

I suddenly remembered Jisoo Unnie's advice and got a little courage. Maybe this moment is the right time for me to confess my feelings for her.

I am so nervous right now.

"Nini." I said, and I looked at her intently.

"Yes, Lili." Jennie said without breaking our eye contact.

Our faces are now only inches apart, that made me gulp again.

"Nini I-" I'm about to confess when my phone suddenly rings.

I ignore it and get ready to speak again, but the damn phone is still continuously ringing.

"Answer your phone. It might be important." Jennie said, and suddenly moved away from me, then fixed her clothes.

Damn, this person's timing is perfect to ruin my chance to confess.

I checked the caller and my forehead creased.

Damn you, Roseanne Park. I will kick your butt when I see you.

I answer the call, but before I have the chance to speak, this chipmunk suddenly bombards me with questions.

"Lisayahhhh,! Are you okay? Why aren't you answering our messages? Jisoo and I are so worried about you. Did you speak with her? Are you still alive?" Rosé said so fast. "Babe, let me talk to her as well." I can hear Jisoo unnie in the background.

"Hey chipmunk, do you think I can answer this call if I'm already dead? Besides, we just saw each other a couple of minutes ago. I'm not using my phone because I was driving earlier." I explained.

I gaze at my best friend, and Jennie is now looking intently at me. She is probably listening to our conversation
I'm about to stand and go to the kitchen, but Jennie's gaze suddenly became fierce. It's like telling me not to move from my place, so I just sit on the couch and continue speaking with our friends on the phone.

"You worry too much, babe." Rosé said to Jisoo, "Hey Lisayah, did you speak with Jennie? What happened? Did you bring her home? Are you in your penthouse now?" Then, she asked me a lot of questions again.

 "Chipmunk, let's just talk about it tom-" I was still talking to Rosé when Jennie suddenly snatched the phone from me.

 "Hey lovers, I'm still with her. I'm sleeping at her place tonight. Don't worry too much because I'm not going to kill her, but I will make her suffer a little. Now I think it's time for the two of you to make love. K. G'Night. Bye!" Jennie said, and suddenly ended the call that made me agape. That's savage, Jennie Ruby Jane.