𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 36 - Curiosity Angered the Cat

LISA

"Yes, Lisa, I'm Suzy, the one you left in Paradise."

I can't believe I'll be seeing her again. I made the biggest mistake of my life two years ago in L.A., I got drunk and had a one-night stand with a lady named Suzy.

That night, we took each other's virginity, and the next morning, I left her without even saying goodbye. I never told anyone about what happened, not even to Bambam, who keeps asking me where I slept at the time.

Why is she here? Suzy said she's looking for me everywhere. What if she wants me to take responsibility for what happened? Damn. What should I do? What does she want from me? I'm nervous and sweating cold when she suddenly holds my forearm and caresses them.

"Relax. Why are you so tense, Lisa? It's as if you've seen a ghost. It's just me." Suzy said confidently. "I'm glad you never forget my name," She said and winked.

"W-why are you here?" I asked nervously. She was about to respond when someone yanked me away from her. I gulped when I saw Jennie. She clings to my arm and smiles at Suzy, then at me.

"I had no idea you knew our new models from the United States. How did you know them?" Jennie asked, smiling, but I'm nervous now. I've seen this smile before. She would give me this look when she caught me smoking or drinking with my friends, Oh no, I'm in big trouble.

"W-we met two years ago in Paradise, a nightclub in L.A." I replied.

"Just met Lisa?" Suzy asked, widening my eyes and quickening my heartbeat. "I believe you stole something important to me that night." She smirked. Jennie grips my arm even tighter, and I notice her raising one of her brows. I'm screwed.

"What did you take from her, Honey?" Jennie asks, smiling. I gulped because I was at a loss for words.

"Honey?" Nancy's voice astounded us all. I almost forgot she was here.

I look at Nancy, who appears surprised, and then at Suzy, who appears even more surprised.

The endearment, why did Jennie suddenly call me that?

"Are you and Miss Ruby Jane together?" Nancy asked.

I don't know what to say in response. Jennie is my wife, but we are not intimately involved. I turn to Nancy, then to Suzy, who is now staring at me intently, and finally to Jisoo unnie, who is smirking at me. Why the hell this chicken is smirking at me. If she only knew what I'm going through right now.

"She's my wife." Jennie said firmly. I'm taken aback. I can't believe she's going to tell them.

"You're married Lisa? I thought you were in love with that Nini." Suzy says, looking disappointed. Damn, she remembered that, too.

"I am Nini." Jennie said, showing Suzy her ring finger.

Suzy fixes her gaze on Jennie.

"I envy you, Miss Ruby Jane. Lisa is one-of-a-kind. She's sweet, gorgeous, and hot, but I felt sorry for you because you didn't get the experience to pop her cherry." She smirked. Why did she have to say that? Jennie's grip on my arms became much tighter, and it now hurts me.

"We need to go now. Thank you for making us part of your company Miss Ruby Jane and Miss Jisoo." Suzy said, then she looked at me.

"It's nice to see you again Lisa." She said as she moved closer to the opposite side where Jennie wasn't clinging to me. "I know this isn't the last time we'll see each other Lisa. I still need to punish you for leaving me like that." I gulped at her words. She winked at me then called out to her friend.