𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 46 - Reconcile

ROSÉ

The royal suite at Lisa's family hotel is quite impressive. I like the interior and the ambience of the room, but what I really like the most is the lady standing in front of me. She's quietly observing the furniture in the room while crossing her arms across her chest. I've been wanting to approach her since this morning, but she's still ignoring me, just like yesterday. I don't know what to do now. This is the first time in our fight that she has ignored me, and the worst part is that she has been doing it for almost two days. What if she suddenly ends our relationship because of my foolishness? I sighed deeply.

I was still on my thoughts when I noticed the candlelight dinner prepared in the room. Maybe this is for Lisa and Jennie, they are probably going on a date tonight. Oh, how I wish my baby and I could do that. I walk up to the glass window and gaze out at the city's breathtaking scenery. I was still admiring the scenery when I suddenly heard Lisa's high-pitched voice.

"I'm giving you a free stay in this room tonight. Reconcile and enjoy your honeymoon!" She shouted, then there was a loud bang on the door. What the heck is that Lalisa? Jisoo and I both looked at each other, surprised by what she said. We rush to the door and try to open it, but it's locked. Don't tell me they're going to lock us up. I became enraged when I tried to open the door again. I took my phone from my pocket and dialed that damn monkey's number.

"Lalisa, open the damn door! I hate you Monkey! Open the door!" I yelled angrily at her

"Stop throwing tantrums, Rosie. We all know that you and Jisoo unnie need to talk. Do it tonight, take advantage of the opportunity. I'm doing you a favor. We're staying in this hotel tonight as well. You have all night to reconcile with her." She said seriously to me before hanging up the phone. I was about to rant on her again but I couldn't contact her anymore because she turned off her phone. Damn that monkey. I noticed Jisoo moved away from the door and used her phone to call someone. Perhaps she's speaking to Jennie. She appears calm when she speaks, in contrast to me. I can't hear what she's saying because she's far away from me. After the call, I noticed her deeply sighed and slumped on the couch in the suite's living room. She clenches her fists and stares blankly at the wall.

I sit to the opposite side of the couch, but she still doesn't look at me. I sighed and decided to be brave and approach her.

"W-What are we going to do now?" I stammered. She's still not looking at me and she just keeps staring at the wall blankly. She appears intimidating right now, which reminds me of our first meeting. Her ethereal beauty added to her cold aura, can make you quiver.

I'm still waiting for her response, but I haven't received it, so I just decided to try again to open the door. I'm going to get up from the couch when she starts talking without looking at me.

"No matter how hard we try, those two will not let us out of here. You can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep here on the couch." Jisoo said as she stood up to go to the bedroom, possibly to get a pillow.

I followed her because I couldn't take it any longer. How can she talk to me and not look at me? I miss the way she looks at me with those loving eyes. I'm really missing her. Am I really that awful to her for her to treat me this way? My eyes well up with tears. She is going to get a pillow on the bed when I speak to her.

"I know what I said to you was offensive. I shouldn't say you're a coward because we all know you're not. You're the toughest person I know and you'd do anything to fight for us, for our relationship, but Jisoo, am I that terrible now for you to not look at me anymore. Are you tired of me already? Are you hating me now?" I asked, holding back my tears. Jisoo is simply standing there, her back to me. I can't take it any longer and am about to leave when she suddenly speaks to me.