𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 44 - Regrets

3ʳᵈ POV

It was already evening when they arrived at the Manoban family mansion. When Jennie and Jisoo saw the mansion they were astounded because it was three times bigger than Lisa's family mansion in Korea.

"Honey, you should always stick with me." Jennie said to her wife.

"Why? What's wrong? Don't you like the place? We can stay in a hotel if you want." Lisa worriedly asked her wife.

"Of course not. I love it. I'm just worried I'll get lost, honey. This place is so huge." Jennie explained that made Lisa chuckled.

"I will always stick with you like a glue, my love." Lisa said as she kissed the crown of her wife's head.

"I don't want to get lost too, Lisa." Jisoo suddenly said, grabbing the hem of Lisa's shirt.

"You can stay with Rosie, unnie. She knows this place like her own." Lisa said, winking at Rosé. The blonde, who had been here before, had grown accustomed to the surroundings. She even knows the secret passages because of Lisa.

Rosé smiles at her best friend, knowing that Lisa is now helping her in getting Jisoo's attention, but the older Kim is still harsh on her.

"I think I'm just going to stay in my room until we go on tour." Jisoo said seriously as they entered the mansion, not even looking at the blonde.

Lisa rubbed her neck and frowned when she saw Rosé's reaction. The blonde is feeling down again. "Tsk, that chicken." Lisa muttered to herself. Jennie, on the other hand, approached Rosé and whispered to the taller girl.

"Don't be sad, Rosie. Unnie will be soft to you again." Jennie said as she caressed the taller girl's back. Rosé gives a weak smile to the feline eye girl while they are walking through the mansion.

Lisa's aunties are overjoyed to see them. They apologized because their husbands are on a business trip with Lisa's father, so they will only be with them with Lisa's two cousins.

Lisa's relatives prepared a variety of Thai dishes for them. They are now eating when Lisa notices that Rosé is only eating a little. She's about to speak to her when Jennie suddenly nudges her shoulder. "Don't." Jennie mumbled to Lisa, shaking her head. Lisa looks worriedly at her best friend again, she will definitely talk to Jisoo later.

After dinner, the butler showed them to their rooms. Lisa allowed her friends to use the nearby guest rooms. Jisoo and Rosé will stay in a separate room in front of each other, one room away from the couple. They all went inside of their rooms to call it a night, and Minnie enters her room as well, which is in front of Lisa's room.

When the couple enters Lisa's room. Jennie scrutinizes the room and instantly falls in love with it. The room is simple, but Lisa's touch can be felt inside. Lisa, on the other hand, is now arranging their belongings in the wardrobe.

Jennie lay on the bed right away. She's exhausted and still a little dizzy from their flight, but she has a better idea to lessen her fatigue. She got out of the bed and was about to invite Lisa to take a bath with her when her wife is suddenly getting out of the room.

"Hey, where are you going, honey?" Jennie grabs Lisa's hand.

"I'm going to talk to Jisoo unnie." Lisa said to her wife. Jennie gradually brings their bodies closer together, then she traced heart shapes on Lisa's chest. Jennie's feline eyes became darker while she looks intently at her wife. The Thai's heartbeat increased, and she has now a whole damn zoo in her stomach. Jennie will always have this effect on her.