𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Things are gradually returning to normal

Things are gradually returning to normal. Lisa is now physically well and has been discharged from the hospital. Her mother is very excited about the wedding preparations, but the couple decided to postpone the wedding for six months because they needed to keep things low-key. The news of Lisa's abduction was widely publicized, as was Jennie's identity as Lisa's wife. The media made their daily lives difficult. The paparazzi followed them even in their own companies, so the two decided to take a leave of absence for the time being. Lisa's parents decided to stay for a while to assist Lisa in managing their company in Korea, while Jennie entrusted the management of their agency to Jisoo while she was on leave.

They were getting used to it, but their lives became more complicated when they heard about Hanbin. The man woke up with complete paralysis of his entire body and was later transferred to a medical facility. Lisa was deeply worried even though Hanbin couldn't harm anyone anymore. Her nights had become restless. She was always trembling, sweating coldly, and terrified when she woke up in the middle of the night. She had recurring nightmares about the night Hanbin nearly killed her.

Lisa had another nightmare one night while the two of them were sleeping peacefully. She's trembling and struggling to breathe in her sleep. To stop her from struggling, Jennie had to wake her up. When Lisa woke up, she almost screamed at the top of her lungs for air. Her eyes are terrified and she is breathing heavily. Jennie is about to hug her, but Lisa flinches at her touch. She doesn't seem to recognize the woman beside her.

"H-honey, it's me. Please don't be afraid of me." Jennie said with her voice cracking. Lisa turns to face her when she recognizes her voice.

"J-jennie." Lisa almost sobbed. "I-i'm sorry. I'm so sorry Love. I dreamed of him again. He's about to kill me again." Lisa can't hold back her tears any longer. Jennie immediately hugs her and is relieved that Lisa did not flinch this time. She wrapped her arms around her wife and rubbed her back.

"Shush, honey. He can't hurt you anymore, and I assure you that he will never touch any of us again." Jennie said, kissing Lisa lightly on the temple. Lisa wraps her arms around her and buries her face against her wife's neck.

Jennie and Lisa had a serious discussion about it. Jennie suggested that Lisa seek therapy to help her overcome her fears. Lisa is initially hesitant, but she eventually agrees after Jennie assures her that she will never leave her side and will support her all the way. Lisa underwent therapy. Their families and friends also supported her, which helped her recovery faster. After a few weeks, she can sleep normally again, and everything appears to be back to normal.

When Lisa recovered, the two of them decided to pay a visit to Sehun and Kai in prison. The men almost beg for forgiveness on their knees, but Lisa and Jennie refuse to let them kneel and tell them that they have already been forgiven. They paid them a visit because Lisa wanted to thank Sehun for saving her life and tell them that they are willing to assist them with their cases, but the two refused. They have stated that they must pay for the crimes that they committed, but they are grateful that Lisa and Jennie are still willing to help them despite everything that they have done.