𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 50 - Havoc

JENNIE

"What is the meaning of this Jennie?!" Mino asked glaring at me.

My heart is racing and I'm sweating cold. I need to tell him the truth right now. I should have done it the moment I saw him in my office this morning. It would not be this messed up if I did that. I wish Lisa was here right now. Seeing her face gives me more courage because I know I'm choosing the one I truly love. But, whether Lisa is present or not, I know what my heart wants, and I need to put an end to something I should not have begun in the first place. I need to accept everything he would say to me because I know that I do him wrong. Damn, this is the moment of truth.

I can feel everyone's stares right now. I notice his grip on my hand tightening, and when I look at his face, his eyes are filled with distress as he stares at me.

"Ouch, Mino, you're hurting me." I told him, because his tight grip on my hand hurts me. He stands, and I stand as well because he has my hand in his.

"Tell me, Jennie, what the hell is the meaning of these rings on your finger?" He exclaimed. I tried to pull my hand away, but his grip is too tight. I know he's enraged right now.

"Mino, you're hurting her." Jisoo unnie suddenly said. Mino's face is filled with disgust as he looks at the two of them.

"You two, do you know about this? Fuck! Of course you do!" He exclaimed angrily.

"Mino, please calm down. Everyone is staring at us right now. Let's talk outside please. I'll tell you everything I promise. Please for Irene's sake, we're in her restaurant." I said anxiously. He looked around and noticed people murmuring to each other while staring at us, then he abruptly let go of my hand and fixed his suit.

"Fine, but not with those two. It's just the two of us." He said, glaring at me. I nodded slowly.

"Jennie." Rosé said, worriedly looking at me.

"No, Jendeukie. I will not leave you alone with that scumbag. What if -" Jisoo unnie was still speaking when I interrupted her.

"I'll be fine, unnie. I can handle it. You can both wait for me in the car. I'll talk to him where you can see the both of us." I told her. I'm about to say something else when Mino grabs my hand and drags me out of the restaurant.

"Jendeukie!" "Jennie!" I hear the two of them calling my name, but Mino keeps walking towards the door.

"The show is over! Have a nice evening everyone!" Mino sarcastically exclaims to the people around us as we exit the restaurant. He dragged me to the darkest part of the parking lot, where a few people were walking. "Why did you bring me here?" I asked, but he ignored me. He abruptly let go of me and looks at me with distress in his eyes.

"Explain now Jennie!" He yelled at me. I look him in the eyes before I speak.

"I-i'm married now, Mino." I said. His eyes widened, and he placed a hand over his mouth. He was taken aback by what I told him. "I don't love you Mino, you've known that from the beginning. I'm so sorry. I know sorry isn't enough for what I did to you, but it's the truth. I'm already married and I'm madly in love with that person." I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

"You!" He yelled angrily, pointing his finger at me. "You cheated on me! I've been gone for more than a month and you're already married! Wow! Is that why you're not contacting me when I'm on my business trip because you're busy fucking your new husband?! You're a bitch!" I was about to slap him when he caught my hand. I quickly remove my hand from his grip and move away from him.

"How could you say that to me when you were the first one who didn't mind talking to me when I called you! And you never call me damn you!" I exclaimed to him.