𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 27 - Roses🌹 or Daisies🌼

JISOO

A few days later...

Lisa and Jennie are getting married tomorrow. They decided on a simple garden wedding at Lisa's family Mansion. I'm not sure how they did it, but I heard they only had a short time to prepare for the wedding. I envy Lisa for having that assistant. I heard she's the one who helps the two of them prepare everything. I'm now at Jendeukie's house, assisting her in preparing the things she needed to bring with her.

We're currently relaxing in their living room before heading to the mansion, when Jendeukie interrupts my tea drinking.

"I had no idea you liked tea now, Unnie." Jennie said.

"I didn't realize I liked it as well, Jendeukie. I only started drinking it when Lisa and I talked to her parents. If you only knew how nervous I was that night, I thought I was going to pass out. Her mom's tea helps me divert my attention." I explained.

"About that, unnie." She inquired. "Can I ask what Lisa told her parents to persuade them to approve our wedding?"

"Well, she-" I'm about to explain why when one of their maids appears with a bouquet of red roses.

"There is a delivery for you, Miss Ruby Jane." The maid said. Jendeukie accepted the flowers, and I noticed her expression change as she read the note.

"Who did it come from, Jendeukie? Is it from Lalisa, how could she not know your favorite flower?!" I frowned at her.

"No, unnie." She said, shaking her head. "It's from Mino." she said, sighing.

"Oh, I didn't know you liked roses now. It's lovely." I said surprised, knowing it wasn't her favorite flower.

"Daisies are still my favorite, unnie." Jennie said, her face expressionless as she gazed at the flowers.

"Why did he give you roses when he knows they're not your favorite?" I asked.

"Well, he told me that roses are more romantic than daisies, so he insists on giving me this. Even when he was courting me before, he always gave me roses." She explained before placing the flowers in a vase in the living room.

"But are you fine with it?" I asked.

"I'm used to it, unnie." She said as she sat down beside me again. She grips her temples and maintains a straight face in front of her.

I made a snapping motion in front of her. "Earth to Jendeukie." I said, surprising her.

"Yah unnie!" She grumbled.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

She fell silent for a moment, then opened her mouth, only to close it again. It's as if she wants to say something but is hesitant to tell me.

"Yah, Jendeukie! I know it bothers you, so please tell me." I said sternly.

"Unnie...Mino sent me flowers today to wish me a happy monthsary. I haven't greeted him because I forgot. I'm so busy preparing for the wedding that I forgot I have a boyfriend. I'm the worst unnie." Jennie said without looking at me, but tears were forming in her eyes.