𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 43 - Departure & Arrival

3ʳᵈ POV

Rosé is still sulky, but Lisa is blissfully driving the two of them now to the airport. The blonde can't believe Lisa would blackmail her just to get her out of the house. She sighed deeply as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "Damn you, Lalisa Manoban." She muttered to herself.

"Are you saying something, Chipmunk?" Lisa asked.

"Tsk." Rosé said, rolling her eyes as she looked outside the car window.

"Stop sulking, chipmunk." Lisa told her best friend. Rosé scowls at her, but Lisa only laughs and messes up the blonde's hair with her other hand, that isn't on the steering wheel.

"I hate you, monkey! I can't believe you'll blackmail me just to accompany you on this ridiculous trip." Rosé complains.

"Stop whining and just enjoy the ride, chipmunk. I know you'll thank me later." Lisa said and smiled at her.

"By the way, where are we going? Don't tell me-" The blonde paused for a moment, unable to believe what she was thinking. Her eyes widen as she realizes what is going on.

"Aren't you the one who suggested it, so as your beloved best friend, your wish is my command." Lisa said and winked at her.

"Urgh! Are we really going to Thailand Lisa? You know that I'm not in the right mind at the time. I don't even know what I'm saying. I don't want to go there. I don't want to marry a stranger! Stop the car now! I'm going back home." Rosé anxiously said to her friend.

"Sorry, chipmunk, I can't do that, and who says you're going to marry someone? I will not let you marry a stranger. We're going on a vacation." Lisa said, grinning at her.

"Why are you unexpectedly taking us on a vacation? Don't you have a company to run to?" Rosé worriedly asked her friend. "How about Jennie? The two of you just became lovey dovey. How about her safety? Are you really going to leave her just to bring me to Thailand?"

"Stop nagging Chipmunk, and who says I'm leaving the love of my life at home alone. Jennie is coming with us." Lisa explained.

"She's coming! Oh my gosh, I can't believe you monkey, I don't want to be a third wheel on your honeymoon!" Rosé whines to her friend once more.

"Stop whining Chipmunk, you aren't third wheeling us." Lisa exclaimed. The blonde furrowed her brows again as she realized something.

"Is J-jisoo coming with us?" Rosé nervously asked the Thai, but Lisa simply shrugged her shoulders and smirked at her.

"Tsk." Rosé says, then returns her gaze outside the car window. She is now thinking of what she will do if she sees Jisoo again. She sighed deeply as Lisa turned on the music player of her car.

"Just relax, Rosie. Don't worry too much." Lisa says, before returning her gaze back to the road.

Several minutes later.

Lisa and Rosé arrived at the airport. The two of them are now walking inside when Lisa notices that her friend has stopped whining and has gone silent with a cold expression.

"Are you all right, Rosie?" Lisa asked the blonde.

".. I-i'm not sure if I can do this Lisa." Rosé said without looking at her. "I think I'll go back home."