𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 52 - Eager

3ʳᵈ POV

The four of them agreed to call it a night. Rosé and Jisoo made the decision to spend the night with the married couple. They are now entering the guest room, while the married couple is proceeding to their room, which was previously Jennie's room.

Jennie is now nervous because she doesn't know if Lisa will sleep with her tonight. She is aware that her wife is still upset with her because of what happened earlier. She decided to walk slowly and wait for her wife's actions. Jennie felt relieved when Lisa walked ahead of her and opened the door to their room to let her in first. When they get inside, Jennie turns on the light and notices Lisa walking near their bed and sitting on the edge of it. Lisa places her hands on her temples and stares at the floor. She's about to approach her when she sees her wife's swollen hands. She went to the bathroom to get the medicine kit, and when she returned, Lisa was standing there, worriedly staring at her and the kit in her hands.

"Shit, I forgot about your hands. Are they hurting?" Lisa said as she approached her wife. Jennie's eyes widened. She can't believe her wife is still thinking about her instead of herself. When Lisa notices her tears, she rushes over to hug her wife. "Does it really hurt?" The Thai worriedly asked. Jennie shakes her head and moves away from Lisa. She held Lisa's hand and dragged her to the bed to sit down.

"How can you be like this? Look, my hands are fine, but look at your hands, honey. They have cuts and swollen. You should think of yourself as well." Jennie said, her eyes welling up with tears. Lisa looks at her wife intently, sighs, and tucked a loose hair behind Jennie's ear.

"But I can't help myself. You know I will always care for you no matter what." Lisa said, looking at her intently.

"But you should think of yourself as well." Jennie said sternly before taking Lisa's hand in hers and beginning to treat her wounds.

"Ouch." Lisa winced. Jennie noticed Lisa's pained expression and decided to blow her hands to relieve her discomfort. Lisa is taken aback by her wife's actions and decides to look away from her because she is now completely flushed.

"I'm sorry." Jennie said, causing Lisa to look at her again.

"Why are you saying sorry? I'm fine, it doesn't hurt anymore." She assured her wife, but Jennie shook her head.

"It's not just about this. I'm sorry, Lisa. I'm so sorry for everything." Jennie said, her eyes welling up with tears. "You should not be in this situation because of me." Jennie said. Lisa suddenly draws Jennie close to her and forces her to sit on her lap. She kissed Jennie's head before holding her wife's face with both of her hands.

"Don't blame yourself, Love." Lisa said, wiping Jennie's tears away.

The feline-eye girl is now looking intently at the Thai, because Lisa has called her again with her endearment.

"I'm stubborn for not listening to you if-" Jennie is still speaking when Lisa suddenly kisses her on the lips.

"Hush. It already happened, and I'm so sorry for losing my temper as well a while ago." Lisa said sincerely, her face softening from before. She buries her face against Jennie's neck and inhales her favorite scent. Jennie holds Lisa's head and combs her hair with her fingers, but Lisa pulls her face away from her and looks at her with furrowed brows.

"What?" Jennie inquired.

"I know it's sudden, Love, but it really intrigues me when you blurted to Mino that he's a fucking user. Why did you call him that?" Lisa asked her wife.