𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 30 - Cherry 🍒

Keep Streaming
How You Like That
Everyone! ❤️

3ʳᵈ POV

The brunch continued, with Lisa and Bambam teasing each other. Minnie appears irritated, but she has given up on stopping them and has let them do whatever they want. While Jennie pretends not to hear anything and continues eating her food. After a few minutes, the two excused themselves because Bambam needed to speak with Lisa about some private matter.

Jennie and Minnie left with an awkward atmosphere because they had only met a few times, such as at the family dinner and the wedding.

"So, Jennie, how does it feel to be Mrs. Manoban?" Minnie began a conversation that startled Jennie.

"W-what?" She stuttered.

"Don't be nervous. I'm just wondering." The Thai said, chuckling, but still giving her an expressionless face. In Jennie's point of view, she is a "weird girl."

"I-I can't tell you what it's like to be her wife right away because we just got married last night." Jennie said, chuckling as she drank her cup of coffee.

"Yeah, you've got a point." Minnie said, sipping her coffee. "I hope you're willing to take the risk of being with a Manoban." Minnie said abruptly, which piqued the other girl's interest.

"What are you saying? Am I in danger?" Jennie became agitated. Despite the fact that she is already in danger due to her mother's debt.

"No, you aren't." Minnie stated, waving her hands in front of the Korean. "What I'm trying to say is that you know the Manobans' charms. Girls and boys are always trying to get our attention, and I know it will piss you off, especially since you're Lisa's wife now. You know Lalisa, she's a hottie. But I believe you are similar to my Aunt Chitthip and her ability to handle my Uncle Marco. You know she's the only one who can make the old man stutter. I think you can do that to Lalisa as well." Minnie said, smirking at her. Jennie widens her eyes at what the Thai said to her. Deep down she already knows that Lisa is popular among both girls and boys, but the two of them aren't in a real committed relationship. She didn't know how to react, so the only thing she could do was sigh deeply at the other girl's statement.

"Hey, don't take what I said seriously." Minnie told Jennie. "I'm just teasing you, I know my cousin she will never mess up with you even though there are tons of girls and boys lining up for her." She smiles. This is the first time Jennie has seen Minnie truly smile at her. "If you can't handle them anymore, you can ask for my help. I'll help you pluck their eyes so they don't look at my cousin again." Minnie said, laughing. Jennie is taken aback by the other girl's bravado.

"Will you?" Jennie inquired.

"Yeah, I'm just a phone call away." Minne said, winking at the Korean. Jennie is at a loss for words and simply smiles at her. They drink their coffee and talk for a few more minutes before Lisa and Bambam return to their table. Lisa's aunts also returned while Lisa's mother was said to have gone straight to the mansion because she needed to prepare for her flight tonight. Lisa's parents will return to Thailand with their relatives. Her two aunties decided to go to their room ahead of them because they are both excited to see what they bought with Lisa's mother here in Korea.

"Bam, did you really screw up the company so badly that both of my parents need to go back to Thailand?" Lisa asked, her brow furrowed.