𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3 - The Chicken

LISA

The door of my office suddenly opens.

"LALISA MANOBAN! What do you think you're doing with my chipmunk!" An anxious chicken suddenly came inside.

"I'm not doing anything Jisoo unnie. By the way, why you suddenly barge in my office?" I asked her with furrowed brows.

"I miss my chipmunk. I went to her office to invite her for dinner, but she's not there. My instinct brought me here and saw the two of you hugging."

This possessive gorgeous chicken is Jisoo Kim, Jennie's cousin. She is a year older to us. We met when she transferred in our school, and we immediately became friends as well.

I called her chicken because it's her favorite food. When I introduced Rosé to her they became close and immediately fell in love with each other. They are now exclusively dating.

"You're so sweet babe. I'm so sorry I just came here to lecture this monkey." Rosé said.

"Why? What happened?" She asked.

"You know Jennie stuffs again." Rosé said and told her everything that happened to me and Jennie yesterday.

Jeez these two. My head starts to ache again.

A few minutes later.

"For the world Lalisa! I told you to confess your feelings for my chicken damn sake. That cousin of my mine is so dense, so you need to make the first move." Jisoo anxiously said.

"It's not that easy unnie. You know that she's already in a relationship, and I guess that she's truly happy with him. I don't want to interfere with them." I said and looks down. "I'm also thinking to not get involved with her often, so I will not fall in love with her deeper." I said and gave them a sad smile.

I think that it's the best thing to do right now, so I can easily move on.

"But Lisayah you see...." Jisoo is still speaking when her phone suddenly rings. She took it from her pouch and immediately checked the caller. Her eyes' glimmers, then she suddenly looked and smirked at me.

I guess I know who is calling this chicken right now.

"Unnie please don't tell her that I'm with you." I said to her with a pleading voice, but she only gave me a mischievous look, and then answer the call.

"Hi, my dear Jendeukie why are you calling?... Oh! She's with me." Jisoo said, and stick her tongue out to tease me.

"I'm here in her office to invite her and my baby to eat dinner. Would you like to come with us?"

I can't hear Jennie's voice on the other line, but I knew that she is accepting Jisoo's invitation.

Damn, I'm doomed.

I'm not yet ready to face her havoc. I know that she will chastise me for leaving her hanging yesterday and for not answering her calls and messages.

"Noted Jendeukie see you at the resto later. I will message you the address. See you there. Take care." Jisoo said.

"Unnie why did you tell her that I'm with you? Gosh you even invited her to eat dinner with us." I said and frown at her.

"Sorry, Lisayah." Jisoo sadly said. I'm about to acknowledge her apology when she suddenly speaks again. "Not so sorry." She said and smirked that made me anxious.

"Damn, I'm not going. I'm still busy here in the office." I said and sit on my leather chair again.

"Lisa you need to come with us, besides the meeting with the new investors are already done." Rosé said.

"I can't, you know my other reason. For sure, Jennie will ask me a lot of questions about yesterday. I'm still not yet ready to face her, you know how scary she is when she's mad." I said worriedly.

"It's just a friendly dinner Lisa. You should come cos it will be more obvious that you're avoiding her. Jendeukie will be more furious." Jisoo said. "Just act normally, we're here to help you on this matter, besides the four of us rarely go outside these days." Jisoo said and smile genuinely at me.

"I don't know, unnie." I said. "Damn, why do I have to feel this way towards her." I said and sigh.

"Come on Lisa you can do it." Jisoo encourage me. "Listen Lisayah, I'll give you advice. Take a risk. Tell your goddamn feelings for her when the right time comes, at least you'll know the answer to your question, and not regret things someday." Jisoo unnie said.

"B-but, how bout our friendship? I don't want to ruin it." I said.

"Lisa look what you are doing now. Do you think your friendship will be the same if you keep acting like this." Rosé calmly said that made me look at her.

"I know. I'm just scared."

"Lisayah don't overthink too much. For now, just come along. We'll eat dinner and catch up a little with each other. Just be your normal self." Jisoo said and walk towards me. "But still, you need to face her havoc and pay for what you did yesterday. Don't worry we have your back." Jisoo said and chuckled.

"Fine, fine I hope I'll get out there alive." I said that made the two of them laugh.

"Good. Just always remembers that we love you no matter what happens." Jisoo said.

"We are your loving best friends as well." Rosé said and hugs me tightly.

"Yah! Stop with the lovey dovey gesture." Jisoo interrupted.

"You are such a jealous chicken, unnie" I laughed at her.

"Of course not. Come on, let's go." Jisoo said.

"I'll just sign these papers, just wait for me a bit." I said and took the papers on my table.

"Yah! Hurry up Lalisa! I'm starving." Rosé said and pout.

"What's new? You're hungry all the time, chipmunk." I said and the three of us laugh at each other.

"What can I do? For me, food is life." Rosé said with a big toothy smile on her face.

_______________________________________Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME everyone ♡

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME everyone