𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 60 - Deja Vu

LISA

"What the hell, Jungkook! Why did you name our club Paradiso?!" I exclaimed anxiously to Jungkook after he spoke with the event's organizers.

"I didn't name it Lisa. Seulgi did, but what's wrong with Paradiso? Everyone wants to go to paradise someday." He smirked, but I scowled back.

"Change it. Name it whatever you want as long as it's not Paradiso or Paradise. Change it or I'll withdraw all of my shares from this club." I told him sternly.

"Are you serious, Lisa?" He asked, perplexed, as he sat on the couch in the VIP lounge.

We are now here in the VIP section of the club. After going to the salon and buying a necklace. I decided to go to the bar early, but to my surprise it was not a bar but a freaking nightclub. Now I know why I invested a huge amount of money into our business. My crackhead friends pissed me off but what really enraged me is the name of the club. They named it Paradiso. In English paradise, the same name of the club in L.A. where I met Suzy. Gosh it reminds me of what happened two years ago.

"I'm serious, Jungkook." I said to him with my poker face. He looks at me with a surprised expression and drinks straightly his cocktail. "And I'm so pissed as well. You told me that I invested in our dream bar but you all lied to me. This is not a bar, it's a freaking nightclub Jungkook. A freaking nightclub!" I anxiously said to him. "Gosh! And you crackheads named it Paradiso, with all the names!" I said anxiously.

"Hey Lalisa, calm down. You know we can't just change the name of the club. It's our opening tonight." He said worriedly. "I'm so sorry Lisa if we didn't tell you right away that it's a nightclub. The truth is, we just wanted to surprise you. Aren't you happy that this is bigger than the one we dream of?" He said, scratching his head. I scowled at him before slumping next to him on the couch. I sighed and held my temples. I guess my headache has returned.

"Gosh, why did I sign those documents you sent me without reading them?" I said, and put the hood of my jacket on my head.

A few minutes later, I was about to finish my cocktail when Jisoo unnie and Rosé walked in. Jisoo grabs the drink from me and smiles broadly.

"Not so fast, CEO Manoban. As your babysitter tonight, Madam Jendeukie told me not to get you drunk so you could get home safely." Jisoo unnie said smiling, as the two of them sat on the opposite couch.

"But I'm not even driving tonight, unnie, so I can drink as much as I want." I said as I reached for the glass, but I suddenly stopped when I noticed her glaring at me.

"I already said it, Lalisa. Don't make me repeat it." Jisoo unnie said with a poker face. Her aura reminds me of Jennie when she's enraged at me. I sagged back in my seat, pouting. Seulgi also arrived and took a seat beside me. Jungkook suddenly excused himself and said he needed to do something related to the event, but I know he only wanted to leave because he knew I was going to scold Seulgi.

"Mrs. Investor, I'm so glad you came tonight. I'm beyond happy." Seulgi said, about kissing me on the cheeks, but I immediately pushed her face away from me.

"I'm pissed at you, and you know why." I said without looking at her.

"I'm truly sorry, Lisa. Don't get upset. I promised to make this club the best nightclub in all of SK." Seulgi said, pouting at me, but I only scowled back.

"I hate the name. Gosh! Paradiso for real, Seulgi." I said, rolling my eyes at her.

"What's the matter with it? Everyone wants to go to paradise." Seulgi said, perplexed.

"Because Lisa had a bad experience in paradise before." Rosé said abruptly, then sipped the cocktail Jisoo unnie had taken away from me, while I grimaced and crossed my arms over my chest.