𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19 - Abrupt Madness

JISOO

"Jisoo, I swear! You will never ever taste chicken again if something bad happens to them. Have you seen Lisa and Jennie! I know there is something wrong with them. Jennie looks awful and Lisa hasn't called her Nini since she came. Worst of all, Lisa never ate that much especially when it's breakfast, she almost ate all the pancakes!" The love of my life kept scolding me when we came back here in our room to freshen up and get our things

"Perhaps because the food is just so delicious." I explained. "Baby, please calm down. We'll talk to them when we get back to Seoul."

I planned it all yesterday and asked for our friends help because I thought last night would be the best time for Lisa and Jennie. The teasing, the whiskey, and the music were all my ideas. I'm feeling guilty now because I'm not sure if it's the right time for Lisa to confess, but I'm thinking that it's fine that it happened as well.

It will benefit Lisa because she has been keeping her feelings hidden for so long that it is hurting her, and Jennie has the right to know as well, so it's like killing two birds with one stone. My only concern now is how they will both handle this situation. It's Lisa's first confession, and it could be her first heartbreak if Jennie rejects her feelings. I'm really curious how my cousin reacted to Lisa's confession. She might be shocked, perhaps anxious, but I'm still hoping that even if it's a slim chance, she might accept Lisa's feelings and forget her dumb boyfriend. I've seen signs that Jennie's into Lisa in the last few days. If only I hadn't let my brother introduce Mino to our cousin, things might not have turned out this way.

What will happen to their friendship now? I know it will change, but I hope it will not be ruined.

"You better pray to all of your chickens that they are fine, Jisoo! I'm going to take a shower to cool my head. I'm so furious with you right now!" Rosé exclaimed to me, slamming the bathroom door shut.

"Baby, let me help you cool your head and save water. It could be very beneficial to Mother Earth." I told her and tried to open the door, but she locked it.

"NO! GET AWAY!" She said as she continued to take a bath, she's really mad at me. I really do hope that everything's okay between Lisa and Jennie or else I'm dead. I need to talk to them once we get back home.

A few hours later.

Seoul.

I'm dead.

I'm nervous and sweating cold right now. The love of my life isn't talking to me, which makes me even more terrified, because I know she's reserving all of her power for her wrath once we return home. I had this experience once when I secretly ate her food and when she discovered it, she didn't talk to me for hours and then she just wrath on me. I don't want to find myself in a similar situation again. You will never want to mess up with this chipmunk when she's mad. I wish she would just scold or yell at me again because it would be better.

Rosé began to ignore me when we noticed that Lisa didn't sit next to Jennie on the plane, instead, she sat with Seulgi. While Jennie sits beside Irene. Rosé then gave me a dagger look.

While waiting for our ride home, Lisa timidly approached us and informed us that she is riding in a different car because her father is already waiting for her. I guess it's normal at first, but when she said the last part of her words, I knew I was doomed.