𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 45 - Frustrated

LISA

I'm having the best dream of my life right now, in which Jennie and I are happily walking hand in hand through a beautiful garden. She suddenly let go of my hand and gives me a gummy smile before running towards a little boy and a little girl who are giggling to each other. I can't see the children's faces, but their laughter makes my heart skip a beat and puts a genuine smile on my face. When Jennie caught the two, she looked at me and motioned with her right hand to make me go to them. "Come, Honey," she said, and her voice jolted me awake.

"Come, Honey."

🔞❗️

I am suddenly awake by a tingling sensation on my lower part. "Ahhh~" I can't help but moan as my body begins to feel extremely good as a result of the sensation. I slowly open my eyes and look at the source of this sexual sensation. Damn, Jennie is looking so hot while eating me.

"W-what are you doing, love?" I asked, panting. She comes to a stopped and looks at me with her beautiful feline eyes.

"I'm just returning the favor, honey. You didn't give me a chance to make you feel good last night. I'm fully satisfied that it drains all my energy and forced me to sleep on you." She pouted. "Do you want me to stop?" She asked teasingly, biting her lower lip.

"Of course not!" I almost yell at her, and she giggles, but her expression suddenly changes in to serious.

"Beg first, honey." She teased. Her statement causes my eyes to widen. No way, I'm not going to beg her, I'm the top in this relationship. Then she licked my pussy and gazed at me with lustful eyes.

"Beg." she says seductively. Damn, she's so hot. I gave in.

"Please, love. Eat me." I said, and within seconds her mouth was ravishing my pussy. "Oh my gosh love, more g-give me more~" I say as I hold her head against my pussy. She inserted a finger inside me while eating me. The sensation is far too intense now. I can feel something building inside of me, and I'm about to come.

"L- love, please faster, faster, harder~" I said between breaths, as she locked her gaze on me.

"Mine." Jennie says, then adds another finger and quickly thrusts in my pussy while eating me.

"Fuck! I-I'm coming!" I exclaimed as I reached my climax after a few seconds. I'm still coming down from my high when she suddenly kisses me passionately, making me taste myself. Jennie Ruby Jane, you will be the death of me.

We gradually let go of the kiss, and she rested her forehead on mine. I look intently at her and stroke her cheek. "I love you." I said sincerely, then kissed her on the lips, that made her smile.

"I love you too, so much." She says as she starts to peppered my face with kisses. I laugh at her, but she keeps kissing me, so I flip our positions and I am now on top of her. My thigh unexpectedly made contact with her center, and I can now feel how wet she is. Her breathing became more gradual, and her feline eyes returned to full lust. I'm about to kiss her again when I hear a knock on the door.

Knock-knock, knock-knock,
knock-knock, knock-knock

"Fuck, argh." I growled to myself. Jennie closed her eyes tightly then laughed. She opened her eyes again and pushed me back onto the bed beside her while someone continued to knock on the door.

"Open the door, honey." She says with a smile. I scratched my neck and pouted at her. We get out of the bed and put on our clothes. When I open the door, I am greeted with an irritated Minnie.

"What took you so long to open it, Lalisa?" Minnie asked, rolling her eyes at me.

"And good morning to you as well, my favorite cousin." I greeted sarcastically. Maybe she was on her period and was in a bad mood. Her eyes widened when she noticed Jennie at my back. Her mood shifts in an instant, making her seem more calmer.