𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 25 - Kiss

3ʳᵈ POV

Someone barges into the room just as Lisa and Jennie are about to have an intimate moment.

"POKPAK! What's taking you so long here!" The two suddenly moved away from each other when they heard that voice.

"Bambam, why are you here?" Lisa questioned with a furrowed brows.

"Stop being hot-headed Pokpak, you look like Uncle Marco when you look at me like that, and it makes my skin crawl." Bambam said, then acted itching. Then he looks at Jennie and smiles broadly.

"By the way, hello Jennie, I almost forgot you were here with this hot-headed monkey. It's nice to see you again, it's been so long since I saw you." The two met years ago when he went on vacation to Korea.

Bambam approaches Jennie and attempts to kiss her hand, but Lisa quickly pushes his hands away from the Korean. She then moved in front of Jennie, preventing Bambam from approaching her.

"Tsk, you, possessive monkey." Bambam said and sighed.

"Hi Bambam, nice to see you too." Jennie said behind Lisa's back.

Bambam smiles broadly, but Lisa rolls her eyes and asks him again why he barged into the room. "So, why are you here, Bam?"

"They are already waiting for the both of you. We can't start eating dinner without the engaged couple, so as your nicest cousin, I decided to look for the both of you. I asked the maids if they saw you, and they said that the two of you are here in this room. I'm sorry Pokpak if I interrupted something." Bambam said and smiles wickedly to Lisa.

LISA

I want to kick his butt. If Jennie wasn't here, I'd already done it.

"I've told you a million times not to call me Pokpak Bam. We're no longer children." I said angrily.

"Remember, you owe me something, so I can call you whatever I want POKPAK. Seeing a fuming POKPAK is the best." He continues to tease and laugh at me. I heard Jennie chuckle on my back, so I looked at her seriously, and she looks at me as if she did nothing wrong, but I know she's holding her laugh.

I return my attention to Bambam. He's about to call me by my nickname again when I speak calmly while still staring at him. "If you don't stop, I'll tell Jennie your darkest secret." Bambam's wicked smile suddenly fades.

"What are you talking about, Lisa?" Jennie asked, but before I could respond, Bambam grabbed our hands and dragged us out of the room.

"Lisa, I hate you!" He said, pouting at me. "We better get going now until Uncle Marco is in a good mood. We can't afford to waste this opportunity. It's rare to see him smile."

"My father is smiling?" I inquired. Jennie and I both look at each other, unable to believe what we've just heard.

"Yup, my cousin the great Marco Manoban is smiling. He's been in a good mood since Jennie's mom and your friends arrived." He said as he walked away from us, toward the dining hall.

I take Jennie's hand in mine, and she smiles at me nervously. I am very nervous because I don't know how I will act in front of my family when I am with Jennie.

"Are all of your relatives here, Lisa?" Jennie asked.

"No, Jennie, just the closest ones, my two aunts and two cousins." I explained. "Don't worry, they're harmless." I jokingly told her. Then she gives me a weak smile. We're getting closer to the hall, and we can hear people chatting inside. Jennie grips my hand tightly and my heart races. She has this effect on me whenever she gets closer to me.