𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 23 - Conditions

3ʳᵈ POV

After meeting Lisa's parents, Jisoo and Lisa decided to join their other friends who were partying at their favorite club. They told them what happened to Jennie and what their plan was. The two drowned themselves in alcohol to relieve their nervousness and stress from the day. Seulgi, being Seulgi, is overjoyed for Lisa, despite the fact that the wedding is just a plan to help Jennie's family and there are no feelings involved.

"Hey Lisayah, why are you so sad? Aren't you excited you're going to marry the love of your life in a few days?" Seulgi teases Lisa.

"You don't understand Seulgi, you're not even in my situation." Lisa said as she drank the whiskey straight from her glass.

"If you're feeling uneasy, I can marry Jennie instead. You know my family is just as powerful as yours." Seulgi chuckled and winked at Lisa, but the other only gave her a deathly glare after that. "You know I'm just kidding Lisayah. My father will kill me if I get married unexpectedly, and you will definitely kill me if I touch Jennie." Seulgi laughed awkwardly and gave Lisa a peace sign, then a beautiful lady approached them.

"Hi, dance with me hottie." The lady said, winking at Lisa.

"Is she checking me out?" Lisa whispered to Seulgi. "Don't worry Lisayah, I'll handle this." Seulgi replied, winking at her.

"I'm so sorry, baby girl. My friend isn't available anymore, so I'll dance with you instead." Seulgi said as she slowly dragged the lady to the dance floor. "Womanizer." Lisa muttered to herself as she looked at Seulgi.

That night, Seulgi paid all the bills of the club's customers, even though they didn't know all of them, just to celebrate Lisa's upcoming wedding. The perks of being a rich kid.

After drinking and partying, their friends decided to bring the two to Lisa's penthouse because they knew Jennie would be even more upset if she saw the two ladies' state. Wendy, the group's soberest member, brought the two home and message Rosé that they were already asleep at Lisa's place.

'Damn that chicken and monkey.' Rosé thought to herself after reading Wendy's message. She's relieved that Jennie is already asleep and won't question her about why the two didn't return that night.

The next morning.

Lisa and Jisoo woke up with severe headaches as a result of their heavy drinking, but despite that, the two decided to go straight to Jennie's house.

Jennie, Rosé and Mrs. Kim are eating breakfast when they arrived. Rosé stood on her seat and greeted them with a frown, but still kissed Lisa on the cheeks and pecked Jisoo on the lips. Mrs. Kim gives them a small smile, while Jennie remains silent and continues to eat her food. The two decided to join them for breakfast and discussed what had happened with Lisa's parents the night before. They were in the midst of a conversation when Jennie excused herself to go to her room. Jisoo gave Lisa a look and told her to follow the other lady, so Lisa excused herself and followed Jennie to her room.

"Auntie, did you talk to Jendeukie?" Jisoo asked.

"No, my dear Jisoo, I think she's so mad at me that she hasn't talked to me since she woke up, and if Rosé doesn't plead with her to eat her food, she won't eat at all." Jennie's mother said with a sad voice.

"Just give her some time auntie, Jendeukie will definitely talk to you again." Jisoo told her aunt.

"I didn't want Jennie to get involved in this mess, but I don't have a choice. I also don't want to force Lisa into it, but she's the only one who can help us. I know she'll protect Jennie from them. I can't imagine what they'll do to her if they get her." Mrs. Kim said.