𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 51 - The Beginning of the End

3ʳᵈ POV

"Because that message is the same as the one I got from that psycho this morning." Lisa revealed, and the three women are taken aback.

"I'll tell you the details later. We need to leave now because it's unsafe here." Lisa said seriously, and the three agreed with her.

Later on.

Jisoo and Rosé are now both concerned about the safety of their friends, that is why they have decided to stay with Lisa and Jennie. They are now in the married couple's living room. Lisa is sitting next to her wife, while her friends are on the opposite couch. The three women look worriedly at Lisa as they wait for her to explain the details of the note she received this morning. She took a sip of her wine and sighed deeply before beginning her story.

"What we're going to talk about tonight is confidential, and I know I can trust you all about it." Lisa said and sighed before continuing. "A guard in my company building is done on his night shift and about to leave the building premises at dawn. An intruder suddenly attacked him when he was leaving the building. Then someone saw him lying on the ground and immediately brought him to the hospital. He's still unconscious up to now, but fortunately there's a CCTV in that area and they've got the footage of what happened." Lisa explained.

Jennie is about to ask Lisa about the video when the Thai takes her phone from her pocket and shows them the footage.

The guard is walking down the alleyway of the building when an intruder in a black hooded jacket with a mask appears and approaches him from behind. He smacked a stone on the guard's head, knocking him to the ground. The intruder in the hooded jacket is observing his victim's condition when the guard suddenly moves and removes his mask, (but the guy's face is still unclear on the video) the intruder is about to punch him but the guard dodges it, causing the guy to punch the floor. The intruder winced in pain, but he still punched the guard in the face several times, knocking him out. The intruder picked up his mask and put it back on before leaving a note on his hand and leaving the guard unconscious on the floor.

After watching the video, the three women look pale. Jennie looks worriedly at Lisa, but her wife looks away and returns her phone to her pocket.

"Can I see the note, honey?" Jennie asked her wife.

"Lisa, we want to see the note as well." Jisoo said, concernedly looking at Lisa.

"The message is the same with Mino." Lisa replied quickly, without looking at her wife. The three women look suspicious to the Thai because they know she's hiding something.

"I still want to see it, honey. I know you're hiding something. Is that why I haven't been able to contact you since you left my office this morning? I want to see the note." Jennie said sternly to Lisa.

"My phone isn't working because I dropped it on the floor this morning while rushing out of your office. The one I'm showing you with that video is a new one that my assistant bought this afternoon." Lisa explained to her wife.

"No more excuses. I want to see the note." Jennie says, motioning with her hand to hand over the note. Lisa sighed deeply with her brow furrowed. She knows that she can't win to her wife. She took out her phone once more and showed the three women the photo of the note.

"I don't want to play anymore Manoban. You pissed me off by taking my Ruby Jane to another country. I can't imagine the dirty things you did to her. You don't have the right to touch my Ruby Jane. SHE'S MINE. I will never ever forgive you for taking what's mine.
This is not a warning. This is the beginning of the end Lalisa Manoban. The clock is already ticking. I'm going to get what's mine."