𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 34 - Dilemma

3ʳᵈ POV

"Jendeukie, how long have they been outside?" Jisoo worriedly asked of her cousin. She keeps looking at her phone, waiting for Rosé to call.

"I-i don't know, unnie," Jennie said worriedly.

"I think we should follow them now. I can't take it anymore. I'm worried for both of them." Jisoo said, motioning for the waiter to bill out.

"Me too, unnie," Jennie said with full concern.

A few minutes later.

They exited the restaurant and made their way to the parking lot. They noticed Lisa and Rosé standing next to each other, leaning on the Thai's car. Jisoo is about to call her girlfriend when she notices the two ladies' distressed expressions as they approach them.

"Are they fighting, Unnie?" Jennie asked her cousin.

"I don't think so, but they're both looking distressed. Hurry up." Jisoo say as they walk closer to the two ladies. "Baby!" Jisoo called Rosé, and when the lady saw her, the blonde ran towards her and embraced her tightly. "What's the matter, baby? Hey Lisa, what did you do-" Jisoo is about to confront the Thai when her girlfriend intervenes.

"It's not Lisa, babe." Rosé said, breaking the hug and looking anxiously at her girlfriend. Lisa approached them. She appears bothered and agitated. She keeps looking around, as if she's looking for someone.

Jisoo notices that both of the girls' eyes are puffy. 'They probably cried.' She thought. Jennie is also concerned about the two girls. She wants to ask Lisa, but she's afraid she'll be ignored because of what happened at the restaurant earlier, so she asks the blonde instead. "What happened, Rosie?"

Rosé looks at the feline eye girl and informs them of what occurred earlier. "Lisa and I were talking when suddenly a man took a photo of us and hurriedly ran away. We didn't see his face because we were both shocked by what happened. I was about to call you both about it when the two of you came here." Rosé explained anxiously, while Jisoo and Jennie were stunned by the news.

"Oh my gosh, baby, you must be terrified." Jisoo says as she hugs her girlfriend once more.

"Who is he, and why did he do that?" Jennie asked, worriedly.

"They could be paparazzi. They probably saw my face on the news this morning, which is why they're tracking and following me now." Lisa said, not looking at them. "Don't worry, I'll call my security to avoid repeating those circumstances, and we also need them to protect you now, Jennie." She said.

"But you don't have to, Lisa. I can protect myself." Jennie said. Lisa's brow furrowed and her nose scrunched up in response to what she heard. Jisoo sensed her friend's tension, so she spoke up first so the Thai wouldn't burst again.

"Jendeukie, just listen to her." Jisoo advised her cousin to avoid further conflict.

"Jennie, please listen. We're only doing this for your safety." Rosé said to the feline eye girl.

Jennie looks at them both and sees concern in their eyes. She looked at Lisa, but the Thai turned her back on her, so she has no idea what the girl is thinking right now.

"Fine." She said, sighing.

"We have to go home now. They might still be roaming around here." Lisa said. Jennie hugs the two girls goodbye before getting into Lisa's car.

Lisa approaches the two ladies as they walk to Rosé's car and suddenly hugs Jisoo.

"I'm sorry, unnie, and thank you for not kicking my ass at the resto earlier." Lisa said discreetly to Jisoo.