𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 40 - Daddy Issues

LISA

I still can't believe Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, the girl of my dreams and the one I've been in love for so long, is also in love with me. I'm the happiest and luckiest person on the planet right now. I'm on cloud nine. I love her so much and I already miss her. I miss her scent, her warmth, and her kisses. If she didn't insist on going to work today, I'd spend the entire day teasing and cuddling with her. I can't help but blush every time I recall what we did last night and this morning. I am madly in love with her.

I'm happily driving to our company building when my phone suddenly rings. I check my phone, and Mr. Han, the head of my security team, is calling. I put on my airpods and tap the sensor to answer the call.

"Good morning, Sajangnim." Mr. Han greeted me.

"Good morning. How is she?"

"Sajangnim, Mrs. Manoban safely entered the building. There are no suspicious movements in the area as of now, but our men are still on guard." He said.

"Thank you, Mr. Han. Please contact me right away if you notice anything suspicious."

"We will, Sajangnim." Mr. Han said as I hung up the phone.

Since they began guarding Jennie, our security has kept me up to date on her whereabouts. I overheard my wife complaining about the guards at first, but she eventually got used to them. I know she's still adjusting to her new life, and like her, I'm still adjusting to mine. Because of my media exposure and that of YG's son, I have my own bodyguards as well.

When we left the house, two cars with our bodyguards have been following us. Only one is now following me, while the other, along with Jennie's bodyguards, is now left to secure the area.

I arrived at our company building a few minutes later. The bodyguards first secure the area before allowing me to enter the premises. We are more cautious now because of the paparazzi. My phone rings again as I walk towards the executive private elevator. Ms. Park, my assistant's name appeared on the screen, and I tap the answer button.

"Good morning, Sajangnim." Ms. Park said as she greeted me. She used to call me Miss Manoban before, but she started calling me that after I got married, possibly because she doesn't know how to address me now that I'm married.

"Good morning, Ms. Park. Why are you calling?"

"You have a visitor, Sajangnim. Mr. Jaesang Park is here, asking if you're going to the company today." I frowned when I heard the name. Jaesang Park, as in Rosé's father.

"Yes, I am. Tell him to wait for me in my office room. I'm taking the elevator up there right now."

"Yes, Sajangnim." She said, and I hung up the phone. Why is Mr. Park here?

When I arrived at my office floor, my assistant greeted me once more. She informed me that Mr. Park had already entered my office. I'm about to walk into my office when I recall something.

"Miss Park." I say as I approach her.

"What is it, Sajangnim?" She asked.

"Uhm, could you please make a reservation to my favorite Italian restaurant tonight?" I asked.

"For how many people, Sajangnim?"

"I want you to reserve the entire restaurant. I want to have an intimate date with my wife." I said, smiling at her.