𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13 - Confrontation

JISOO

I can't believe what I've witnessed.

My dearest cousin, the great JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM, is without a doubt jealous. She is clearly envious of Lisa and Irene's closeness, as proven by her deathly glares to them.

Even when girls flirt with Mino in front of her, I've never seen her act like this before. She can always keep her emotions under control. But now, I see how she can't contain her anxiousness any longer, she became enraged and stormed out because the two were having a good time.

My intuition is always right, my dearest cousin Jendeukie has feelings for our Lalisa as well. Yeey! I know she's realizing things now, and I'm grateful to Auntie for opening her eyes. Maybe she needs a little more push to accept her true feelings for her.

I'm giggling at the thought that my cousin and Lisa might now have a chance to be together, when suddenly the love of my life hugs my side.

"Why are you so happy, babe? I saw you teasing Jennie a while ago. Don't be so naughty baby." Rosé said, pouting at me. Oh my chicken, she's so adorable. I want to keep her in my pocket so she is always with me.

"But I'm not naughty." I chuckled. "Baby, do you want to play cupid?" I asked her out of the blue.

"What are you talking about?" She asked and furrowed her brow.

"I've got a plan. You and I will be Jendeukie and Lisayah's cupids." I said.

"What?" And I told her what was going through my silly head.

A few minutes later.

"Fine, but I don't want to hurt any of them. Promise me, babe." Rosé said.

"Of course, baby. I love them both, and I can't bear to see them unhappy, so let's finish this mission so they can have their own happy ending." I said and grinned at her.

"But what about Mino? Jennie is still with him." She said.

"We'll figure it out later, baby. I smell something fishy about that guy as well, which is why I don't trust him." I told her.

"All right, babe. I hope this works out." Rosé said.

"Me, too." I said as I peck her on the lips.

LISA

I'm relieved that Jennie is no longer ignoring me, but something is still wrong with her. I can't pinpoint it, but I know there's something wrong. I led her and the others inside, where we met Mrs. Lee, our head attendant here, who gladly welcomed us.

"Welcome back, Miss Lalisa. It's been a long time since you visited us." Mrs. Lee said.

"It's good to see you, Mrs. Lee. I'm glad to be back here. I miss this place," I told her and smiled.

"Miss, if you don't mind, may I ask who is the lovely lady beside you. Is she possibly your girlfriend?" Mrs. Lee asked with her mischievous smile on her face.

I noticed Jennie blushing beside me. "Oh-oh no no Mrs. Lee, she's Jennie Kim, my best friend." I said panickedly.

"Oh, the one you always say you want to bring here. It's so nice to meet you Ms. Jennie, you're so beautiful. Miss Lalisa always tells the truth. I hope you and your friends enjoy your stay here." She says, bowing to Jennie.

"Nice to meet you as well, Mrs. Lee." Jennie said, then looked at me and furrowed her brow. I just pretended I didn't hear anything.

"When you've decided on your own rooms, you can get the key from me, then you can go to the dining hall. We prepared a simple feast for all of you," She said, smiling and bowing to everyone.