Q&A

Salut everyone. Random bit'a Q&A here, but I thought it'd be fun, soooo. Yeah, there's not very many questions, but a lot of them are quite good. Gonna quickly scroll through these and give you my answers <3

What Inspires you?

Never really thought about it much. But I'd have to say my own thoughts if I'm honest. I've always liked to imagine my own little book world with my own characters and everything. But it gets hard to actually write consistently, so I've not really got much original content out there. I suppose I've settled for fan fiction instead for the time being. But I am planning on making a career in writing, most likely studying to become a skilled author.

Are you British?

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: unfortunately yes. Whenever I'm playing games such as Apex Legends with my squad I've got to listen to one of my American squad mates trying to do a British impression, practically torturing me.

This next one isn't actually a question, but I just wanted to touch on it.

I was hoping that Y/N would respond "you're 93, shouldn't you be in a casket?"

Fun fact: that chapter was rewritten before it got published. (I think it was before I published it. It might've been after.) and the original had a line almost exactly the same as that. "You're in your 90s? Shouldn't you be in a coffin" was the line if I remember correctly. Starting to wish I left it in if I'm honest, haha.

There's a lot of points leading towards Y/N having retractable fangs.

This one is true. I probably completely fucked up the actual quote, but I did just double check, and someone pointed that out. You know who you are and you're a big brain. Y/N does have retractable fangs, they're just not mentioned directly because they're not used for much more than intimidation.

How are you?

I've been doing quite good, honestly. Been cruising through a lot of classes and suffering in maths. Spare time I've been trying to write, but I've ended up gaming until the sun is no more.

Is there going to be a lemon?

This really depends. I myself would gladly give it a go at writing one for the first time if that's what people wanted. Though I don't really know about just adding one without full confirmation that readers would care for it at all. Please, do give me your thoughts on this.

Can you give us any spoilers about what will happen later?

Now, I'm not about to just straight up tell you "this happens. That happens" but I'll give you a couple pointers on a few things.

1. During Endgame, Y/N's anger is going to have spiked dramatically.

2. I most likely will be including Wandavision in this story. Though, it's doubtful I'll write the entire thing. Most likely the final few episodes.

3. A certain person is going to die, and I feel like it's gonna be a bit of a heartbreaker.

Is there anything else you're writing at the moment?

Published stories? None except for this. Did have an Apex fanfic if anyone has seen that. But that's basically discontinued for now, possibly permanently.

Unpublished stories? Yes. Not written too much in them so far, obviously I've been caught up in this book and a lot of other things, so they're not due for a release anytime soon. But I'm working on a second Apex Legends book, an Akame Ga Kill book, an Overwatch book, some OC stuff, and I plan on making progress on a second Avengers book at some point in the future.

That's, uh. Basically all of the questions I can find xd. If you got any more, drop them down and I'll edit this chapter every now and again.

That's all for now, and I'll see ya guys when I see ya.

Also, I know you guys liked the pic of my sister's dog I showed off ever so long ago. So here's a picture of my brother's dog.

 So here's a picture of my brother's dog