Chapter 4: Point Break

3rd Person POV

Another trip on the quinjet. It was dark as Natasha flew through the clouds. You, Tony and Steve were socialising in the back. Tony and Steve stood up while you sat with your legs crossed, like you were mid way through a yoga class.

"I don't like it." Steve said, looking the opposite direction to you and Tony. You glanced at him with a confused expression.

"What, Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Tony questioned as he watched Loki. Tony had a point, and you agreed with him. It was odd for him to surrender, after all he was a god.

"I don't remember it being that easy." Steve specified, turning his head a little more towards Tony.

"Of course you don't. You had me helping you, it was bound to be easier this time." You said, letting out a small yawn as you stretched. Steve just glanced over at you for a moment.

"I'm sorry, who are you again?" Tony asked, pointing at you with one hand. Didn't he know pointing was rude?

"Y/N L/N The Cosmo Wolf." You said with pride. You felt like you and Tony had a similar sense of humour. A liking for disrespecting other people's apparel.

"Very well, Y/N, why are you dressed like one of those Pokemon GO team leaders?" He asked, crossing his arms as he looked at you. Blanche? You thought.

"Cmon, man. Pokemon GO is so 2016." You mumbled under your breath.

"2016?" Steve looked at you confused.

"Nothing." You replied rather quickly.

"Well, Capsicle, Cosmo you two aren't that bad at fighting, I'm gonna give you a 7 out of 10." Tony said, moving his arms out with his palms up. Who gave him permission to rate things? That was your shtick.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in." Steve said, staring at Tony.

"Lucky you. Some of us didn't get to speak to the air pirate, they got stuck with the trading card agent." You said, leaning on your side and elbow. You'd have rather been contacted by the boss man himself instead of an agent.

There was a boom of thunder which caught everyone's attention. "Where's this coming from?" Natasha asked aloud as she looked at the dark clouds. Your first thought was that you stepped into a zone patrolled by lightning dragons.

Lightning began to strike around the quinjet, catching you off guard and making you stand up. Loki was seemingly no better, looking quite anxious.

"What's wrong? Scared of a little lightning?" Cap asked, watching the trickster carefully. You would've said the same thing, but considering it scared you to begin with, you'd look like an idiot.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki replied, his eyes darting upwards to the sky.

Suddenly the sound of something hitting the roof of the quinjet echoed through the ship. Tony grabbed his mask and put it on, while you grabbed your sword and put it on your side.

Tony opened the rear door and began walking towards the back of the jet. "What are you doing?" Steve asked in a confused tone.

"Yes, what are you doing?" You asked with a very confused look on your face. This was like seeing the sensor light on your back porch light up and checking what was outside by opening the door.

Before Tony went any further, a blonde man with a hammer landed down on the open door, he had a red cape and an outfit that looked oddly similar to Loki's. Tony began charging his repulsor but was hit by the hammer and knocked to the front of the quinjet.