Chapter 85: Me, Myself and I

"Mom!" Billy and Tommy screamed as their mother ran out into the street. Agatha held magic string around each of their throats, keeping them stood in the middle of the road as she floated above them.

"I know what you are." Agatha gave a firm tug on the string, pulling the boys back slightly as they tried to grab at their throats. Wanda's eyes widened and she began forming energy in her palms.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay." She tried to calm them.

"Neither you or him know how dangerous you are." Agatha said in meaning to her and (Y/N). It could be argued that (Y/N) knew that, but not on the level that Agatha was implying. "Myths that were thought to never really exist. Beings with the capability of spontaneous creation and destruction. Yet here you are, using it to make breakfast for dinner."

"Let go of my children." Wanda said in a warning tone.

"Oh, yes, your children. And that fake little (Y/N). This entire life that you've trapped yourself in." Agatha looked at her sternly. "This is Chaos Magic, Wanda. And that makes you the Scarlet Witch."

Wanda paused as she heard the name said again. What the hell was she talking about.

"Get off of me!" Tommy's voice brought her back to the task at hand. "Let go of my brother!"

Agatha landed on the ground behind the boys, still keeping a grip on her strings.

"My powers work out here, or did you forget?" Wanda tilted her head in aggression.

"No, dear. I'm counting on it." Agatha replied. Both the boys made an attempt to run forward and escape, but were pulled back and to the ground by the string around them. Wanda panicked at the sight of her kids hitting the ground. She threw a blast of energy to knock Agatha further down the road, then looked over at her kids.

"Go to your room!" She kept her hands up in preparation to fight the other witch.

"No way, we're staying with you." Tommy argued.

"Yeah, mom. We can help." Billy added. Agatha rose back to her feet in a very haunting manner, literally floating up.

"Listen to your mother, boys." She rushed them along, not wanting any distractions between her and Wanda. The two looked at their mom and waited to see what she'd say.

"Now!" She shouted, finally getting the message through as Tommy grabbed his brother and disappeared into the house. With the kids gone, Wanda threw another blast of energy at Agatha. It hit her in the chest but only knocked her back slightly as she held her hands near her chest.

As she stood back, Wanda could see her power was being held in Agatha's palm, slowly being absorbed.

"I take power from the undeserving. It's kinda my thing." Agatha shrugged, closing her palm. Wanda's eyes traveled to her left hand. She raised it up to look at it properly, seeing it darken as if a part of her life force had been drained. What had she just done?

Wanda was too distracted to dodge the following blast of purple, sending her rolling across the road as Agatha smirked at her. The older witch began a slow stride towards the younger one who was still getting up.

"You're clearly in over your little red head." Agatha taunted. Who would've thought it'd be this easy to overpower the Scarlet Witch? "Why don't you surrender your magic to someone who knows that to do with it?" She began floating back up into the air as Wanda finally got back on her feet. "And I'll let you keep this pathetic little corner of the world all to yourself."

It was almost amusing to the single spectator. How oblivious Agatha was behaving. She didn't even see the car being hurled towards her until it smashed her straight through the nearby house. The front window was shattered as the red vehicle sat on its roof.