Chapter 17: Big CGI Fight Coming Up!

Y/N's POV

"Bruce, stay here." I said as I walked out the now open door of the quinjet. We had finally made it to our destination; a very sad and boring looking salvage yard on the African coast. Bruce looked to Steve who nodded in agreement with me. Everyone began to flood out behind me.

"So, Ultron plans on using vibranium to make himself practically invincible?" I quizzed. This just all around didn't sound like it would be a good time for us.

"Something like that. Kid, you think you can get us in there?" Tony asked, glancing over to me as everyone stopped and waited for my response. To me it sounded like they were being lazy asses and didn't want to walk, but then again, why would you if your teammate can teleport you there.

"Well, we're gonna find out. If anyone ends up in Florida, buy me a chocolate frog from universal." I joked, opening 3 different portals. Nat took one, Clint took one, me, Thor, Tony and Steve took the last one. The first two lead to different spots inside, that could possibly help because of their positioning. The last one lead straight to where I assumed everyone was. Lucky for us, we arrived in time to hear Tony being insulted.

"It's a thing with me. Stark is... He's a sickness!" Ultron said in rage as he looked the opposite way, not noticing us.

"Ah, Junior." Tony began, catching his attention as we took some sort of form. Thor on the left, Steve on the right, Tony in the middle and me resting against the railing near Thor. "You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony took a step forward. I glanced to the right of Ultron, finding the Maximoffs with him, just like expected.

"If I have to." Ultron said in response to Tony. Both Clint and Natasha began approaching, overlooking the scene from higher ground.

"We don't need to be breaking stuff, alright?" I swung my palm sideways slightly.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron quickly replied, causing me to narrow my eyes. Terrible puns. My one weakness.

"He beat me by one second." Tony quickly exclaimed. I didn't know who I wanted to hit more. Tony or the homicidal robot. The silver haired kid took a step forward. I was pretty sure I remembered his name as Pietro.

"Ah, yes. He's funny. Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable?" Pietro glanced down at a couple missiles below them. "Like old times?"

"No, no, he is definitely not funny. You take that back right now." I said, sparing a glance at Tony who just shook his head.

"Whose side are you on?" Tony questioned, making a confused notion with his arms. Next was Steve's turn to talk, apparently.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve stepped forward a few inches. I just wished we could skip the dialogue and get down to the real fun. I'm not a genius, but I highly doubt a robot is gonna walk off a slash from a stronger metal. I looked down at my sword still in it's sheath on the right side of my belt.

"Oh, we will." Wanda replied. She seemed a lot more dangerous than the other two. I'd perhaps have to make her a priority target to go after.

"I know you've suffered." Steve quickly informed, causing a unique yet confusing reaction from Ultron. The robot scoffed, or... made some weird ass disgusted noise. I had no clue what it was, I didn't learn that one in biology.