Chapter 67: 2012

3rd Person POV

The team of Steve, Tony, Bruce, (Y/N), Scott, and Natasha arrived in 2012. There bodies returning to normal size down an alleyway in New York. Chitauri flew over head as they invaded the city.

"This feels kind of nostalgic." (Y/N) admitted.

"Two stones uptown, one stone down. Nat, Bruce, you guys got the Time Stone." Steve told them both before flinching as a roar came from behind him. 2012 Hulk slammed a car down on top of a Chitauri, scaring away a second before stomping up and down on the previously thrown vehicle. He ran off as the team slowly turned to look at Bruce who was clearly embarrassed.

"Maybe smash a few things on your way." Steve said to Bruce making him sigh and tear off his shirt.

"I think it's gratuitous, but whatever. Cmon, Nat." He began walking out to the street with Natasha just behind him. Before the two took off towards Bleecker Street, Bruce walked to a taxi and slowly smacked a hand down on it, smashing something like Steve had said.

"Bruce, just pick me up." Natasha narrowed her eyes, making Bruce finally do so before jumping away into the distance.

"So... now what? I presume you have a plan." (Y/N) looked at Steve in curiosity.

Y/N's POV

"Steve, things are looking just about wrapped up." I whispered into my communicator. For the moment I was grappled to the ceiling with a cloak of energy around me, making me invisible to the eye. While I whined about my powers evolving not too long ago, I'm not going to whine about the ability of invisibility.

"Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now." Steve responded. It felt weird to see myself from this angle. Speaking of which, I forgot that I even owned pistols because of how long it's been since I used them... or had them for that matter. I lost them when I first lost my sword.

"If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now." Loki's breathless voice said as he rolled onto his back. Did me slamming him into the wall and floor hurt that much?

"You had your shot and you blew it. You're not getting any drinks." My 2012 self smirked at Loki. Oh, no. Did I seriously say that in the past?

"You know, (Y/N). Not to be rude, but you could've come up with something better than that. Surely." Scott said as he clung to my shoulder in his shrunken form.

"Mr. Rogers. I almost forgot that that suit... did nothing for your ass." Tony said from a distance. I could only assume that he was watching the spectacle from another building.

"Why are you looking?" I asked him.

"Because it's ridiculous." He responded. I don't know if that's a worthy response or not... but, yeah.

"I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." Scott's odd compliment lingered in the air for a moment. The elevator beeped, allowing a lot of shady looking guys (and Rumlow) to get out. Weren't these the guys that Steve had to beat up like 9 years ago?

The guys took the sceptre from 2012 Natasha, placing it in a big briefcase. Yeah, they always seemed shady to me. I didn't exactly see them for long, but.

"Why are we handing over the weapon of mass destruction to literally the shadiest guys on this planet?" 2012 me asked aloud, making me smirk. Oh, and I apparently voiced my disapproval for the situation back then, too.

"See, you had a point back then. These guys are shady as hell. Who are they?" Scott asked. See, I had someone agree with me.

"Well, they're Hydra, but we didn't know it at the time." Tony told him. I'm pretty sure I was the one who called it... well I literally just heard myself do it