Chapter 56: Titan

3rd Person POV

"What happened to this planet? It's abandoned." (Y/N) looked at all the random structures and buildings that had been brought down by time.

"Either way, it's 8 degrees of its axis," Quill pointed out, holding up a device. "The gravitational pull is all over, too." He added. Mantis bounced up and down, seeing how much height she could gather because of the low gravity.

"We got one advantage. He's coming to us." Tony said. If Thanos was coming to them, then they had the drop on him.

"Tony, how is that an advantage? Oh, wow. We can get a lucky few attacks off while he's unsuspecting. Then what do we do when he proceeds to beat our asses with the stones?" (Y/N) clapped at the marvellous statement, walking over to Tony.

"I have a plan," Tony replied. He then motioned for the others to gather around. Both Peters approached him, while Mantis and Drax stood a distance away. "Okay. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet."

"Draw him in, pin him down, get what we need? Tony, you're explaining this plan like some creepy back alley exchange." (Y/N) narrowed his eyes at the wording.

"It's a plan. Stop overthinking the words." Tony shook his head because of what he was hearing. A yawn could be heard by all four of them, making them look over to see Drax yawning during Tony's little speech.

"Are you yawning? I'm trying to break this plan down. Did you hear what I just said?" Tony pointed at the toned man.

"I stopped listening after you said, 'we need a plan'." Drax answered honestly.

"Okay, that's a no go on Saitama." (Y/N) mumbled, looking at the metallic armour that was still spread up his arm.

"See, those guys are pretty much just always winging it." Quill explained, making Tony sigh.

"What exactly is it? They just..." Peter started but didn't finish.

"Kick names, take ass." Mantis answered with way too much enthusiasm. Tony just stared in shock at the fact he was going to have to fight alongside these people. What a way this was going...

"Quill, could you just round up your team before Tony has a breakdown?" (Y/N) asked as nicely as he could. Quill glanced to Drax and Mantis, motioning for them to move over with his head.

"We need to get on the same page. Cause if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude-" Tony tried to start his plan talk again.

"Dude, don't call us plucky. We don't know what it means." Quill squinted at him.

"Plucky: having or showing determined courage in the face of difficulties." (Y/N) read from his phone. Quill looked at him and gave a small shrug, now knowing what another word meant. Tony just stared at him, wanting to ask a very big question.

"How the hell do you have signal?" He pointed at the phone, making (Y/N) look at the back of it.

"Oh, I have it constantly connected to the satellites with my powers. Gives some lightning fast connection times." He explained, sliding the phone into his pocket.

"Thank you. Thank you for that. You should do ads for BT and EE." Tony pinched the bridge of his nose. (Y/N) shrugged, not seeing an issue considering that Tony was the one who asked.

"Look. I like your plan. Except it sucks, so how about you let me do the plan, that way it might be really good." Quill interjected, not caring for Tony's plan at all.