Chapter 47: The Revengers

Y/N's POV

Why... why did I have to deal with this. One ear I'm listening to Thor repeatedly talking about the low setting sun, while I'm the other I'm listening to Bruce freaking out over being on another planet. What fucking lord above did I anger for them to curse me like this.

"Sun's going down. Sun's getting real low." Thor continued to repeat to Banner, pausing in the small doorway of a building. I exhaled through my nose, pacing around as I had to stop myself from slapping Thor.

"Thor, do me a favour?" I called to him, making his head turn towards me.

"Yes? What is it?" He questioned, allowing Bruce some time to hear his own thoughts.

"It's just a tiny little favour, y'know. Yeah, I was wondering if you could SHUT THE FUCK UP?!" I said way louder than I meant. It was enough to make both Thor and Bruce jump, and enough to make Thor raise his hands in surrender.

"Bruce, I know you're confused about the whole situation. This is probably very overwhelming, but if we're going against this 'Goddess of Death', we need your help. Now, I myself couldn't care less about who this woman is. I don't want to go fight her, but I'm going to because I need go to Asgard and I then need to get back to Earth. Now, would you do us all a favour, shut up complaining, get your ass undercover, and let's keep moving." I stared Bruce down, not caring whether he accepted my words or not. I want to get this all over with so I can get home.

Bruce slowly nodded to me. The nod hastened as he seemed to get his spirit back, and I smiled at him.

"Yeah. Yeah, I got it. Let's do this and get back to Earth." Bruce agreed with me, and we started moving again. Though, that was probably a bad idea. We walked out to the street, seeing the colour green everywhere. Music was booming from speakers around us. Men and women were dancing around with images and banners of Hulk.

I turned back to Bruce and Thor, seeing the two had just disappeared into the crowd. Oh, fucking brilliant. Now for a game of Where's Wally.

I started to make my way through the crowd. It was a little annoying that there was green smoke practically everywhere, but I handled it like a champ and kept scooting through people.

"Thor? Bruce?" I called out, earning no response. I moved down a flight of stairs that was absolutely full of people with Hulk faces on sticks and all sorts of things.

I could very faintly see Bruce in the distance. I assumed Thor was nearby, too. I started pushing through people a little quicker, making my way over to Bruce rather fast. Lucky for him, he'd bumped into so shark looking alien, and they looked none too pleased.

Thor appeared next to me after getting past the crowd. He stood in front of Banner, preparing to hit the alien before something hit it first. The thing suddenly went down to the ground as an obedience disc hit its neck, shocking it. After falling, Valkyrie was revealed to be stood behind the creature, hands on her hips as she stared at Thor.

"Hi." Thor said awkwardly, then looked at me. I raised a hand and gave a small wave, but other than that I had no vocals leaving my mouth. Valkyrie returned the awkward greeting but kept her stance.

"I was... I was gonna do that." I spoke up. Obviously I wasn't going to do the whole obedience disc thing, but I was certainly going to beat the guy's ass.

"Yeah, well, I did it first." Valkyrie looked to me, then glanced at Bruce who was still behind Thor.

"What're you doing here?" Thor asked, stepping in front of Bruce to hide him.