Chapter 48: Evening Flight

3rd Person POV

The revolution had begun. The captives had armed themselves and escaped, while Thor and Loki had a nice elevator ride and talked about their sibling issues.

"We should do 'get help'." Thor thought aloud, turning to his brother with a smile.

"What? No." Loki replied, knowing exactly what Thor meant.

"Come on, it works every time. You love it." Thor convinced him.

"No I don't. I hate it and you know it." Loki was stern with his refusal. It wasn't happening.

"It's a brilliant tactic. Let's do it. Or do you have a better plan?" Thor raised an eyebrow, knowing his brother didn't, and he was about to get his own way.

"No, I don't-" Loki tried to keep his argument.

"We're doing it." Thor looked straight ahead with a smile on his face. Loki sighed, slowly looking forward as well.

"We are not doing 'get help'..."

"Get help! Please! My brother, he's dying!" Thor dragged a "limp" Loki out of the elevator, moving forwards as he prepared to throw Loki at the guards that would be stationed there. Then he had to pause and do a retake as he noticed all the guards were unconscious on the ground. Loki opened a single eye ever so slightly, looking down with a feeling of relief as he realised they wouldn't have to do get help.

(Y/N) dove from around the corner, dragging a guard with him as he slammed them down on their neck, knocking them out cold. Clearly, (Y/N) had gotten to the guards first.

"Oh, come on, (Y/N). Loki was so excited to do 'get help'." Thor complained, making (Y/N) raise an eyebrow. The Cosmo Wolf grabbed one of the unconscious guards, hoisting them up to make them seem like they were standing on their own.

"Here, go ahead." He told Thor, who smirked.

"No, Thor don-" Loki tried to stop him, but was cut off as his brother flung him forwards and into the soldier, knocking both of them down and nearly hitting (Y/N) had he not moved.

Loki slowly got back up and began straightening his shirt. Thor laughed quietly as he came to stand with the two, surveying the ships around them.

"What a classic." Thor chuckled to himself. Loki groaned as he pressed a hand to his back for a second, stretching himself before walking with Thor and (Y/N) who had started to look around.

"It's humiliating." Loki argued, not liking the tactic at all.

"It looked kind of fun." (Y/N) admitted. "Which ship are we after?"

"That one." Loki pointed to an orange coloured ship in a circular shape. It actually looked pretty nice. The three began to trot over to the ship. Loki in the middle of the two.

Loki quickly made an illusion of himself to take his place in following the two, while he himself ran towards an alarm. (Y/N) glanced at the illusion with one eye, easily known if it was fake.

"Thor, your brother is being a dick again." He called to Thor. Thor groaned, turning to look at the real Loki who was stood next to a control panel.