Chapter 46: The Great Escape

2nd Person POV

Night time, night time, night time. A surprisingly beautiful time on Sakaar, as it made the room you three were in a little bit more cozy. But, good lord. If you had to listen to Thor and Hulk fighting any longer, you were going to kill one of them.

At the moment, Thor was ranting about losing his father, losing his hammer, Hulk not listening to him. You'd stopped caring about why he was complaining and started caring about when he'd stop complaining. In a moment of anger, Thor kicked a pile of what you assumed to be junk. Apparently Hulk didn't take a liking to that.

"Don't kick stuff!" Hulk began throwing items at Thor. The first being a tray.

"You're being a really bad friend!" Thor shouted at him.

"You bad friend!" Hulk responded with an equally loud tone.

"You know what we call you? We call you the stupid Avenger." Thor casually began talking shit. For a god, you'd expect him to be a lot more chill than he currently was. Hulk proceeded to pick up something that looked 100% like a weapon.

"You're tiny Avenger!" Hulk flung the item, barely missing Thor as it was imbedded in the wall next to him with a metallic gong sound. You shifted slightly, your seat next to the window being out of harms way, luckily.

"Are you crazy?!" Thor questioned, realising that he could've just been killed. Hulk grabbed a mace off the floor, raising it above his head.

"Yes." Hulk answered honestly. You finally had enough. You flared your powers, making the two feel like there was a heavy weight pushing them downwards. A low growl emanated from you, as you stood up and walked over to them.

"Knock it off! We have bigger problems to deal with. I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you two fight all night." You ground your teeth together. The two surprisingly got the message, and after you stopped your powers, Hulk dropped the mace and was the first to move and sit down.

Thor sighed, nodding to you before walking over to sit next to Hulk. 

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). And you, Hulk. Nobody calls you that. Nobody calls you the stupid Avenger." Thor began to apologise, looking over at you, and you nodded to him, happy he was done being a brat.

"Huh, who would've thought that I'd be the one telling someone not to be an ass. It's usually the other way around." You thought to yourself with a feeling of pride returning to your body.

"It's okay." Hulk responded, making you smile slightly.

"Just... don't go around tossing shields at people. That could've killed me." Thor told him as if he was a parent talking to a child.

"I know. I'm sorry. I just get so angry all the time." Hulk explained, and both you and Thor understood quite easily what he meant. "Hulk always, always angry."

Thor sighed, motioning for you to come over, and you did so. Stepping over to the other side of Hulk.

"Y'know. We're alike, we are. All three of us. We're just a couple of hot-headed fools." Thor chuckled, and you suddenly wondered did he called you over just so could group you in with them.

"Yeah, same. Hulk like fire, (Y/N) like lava, Thor like water." Hulk built upon Thor's words. God, it was just a night to build your ego even more, wasn't it?

"Well, we're all kind of like Fire." Thor changed the listing.

"But Hulk like real fire. Hulk like raging fire. Thor like smouldering fire." You chuckled at Hulk's words. You blinked back to the spot you were sitting in, figuring you might as well nap for now.