Chapter 32: Airport Battle

3rd Person POV

Tony smashed through the glass of the terminal, rushing towards Sam who was barely able to react in time. He landed a punch to Sam, knocking him over and towards the wall as he then blocked a punch from Bucky. As Tony made to aim his repulsor at Bucky, Pietro slammed into Tony, sending him sliding across the floor. Tony caught himself on his feet, looking up to meet Pietro's eyes.

"Kid, you don't know what you're doing." Tony raised his left repulsor up as a warning.

"No, Mr. Stark. You're the one who doesn't know what they're doing." Pietro stated before beginning to run past Tony in a blur, hitting him and knocking him over. He followed up by sprinting back and driving his foot into the side of Tony's helmet. The impact made Tony grunt and recoil before hitting a lucky repulsor shot by blindly firing at the speedster. Pietro was sent back and through a glass pane, rolling slightly before coming to a stop as he kept himself in his hands and knees.

"Stay down, kid." Tony said, stepping towards Pietro before instantly turning his head to the side as Sam suddenly fired his redwing drone towards him. Tony ducked the drone, but a cord shot out of redwing and wrapped around his neck, pulling him off his feet and flying him through the air. Redwing smashed through the window, throwing Tony away where he crashed through a set of boxes on the concrete below. "Damn it." Tony grunted, resting his head on the ground.

"Hey, kid. You okay?" Sam ran over to Pietro with Bucky behind him. He tapped Pietro's arm and he looked up at the two.

"I think so." Pietro nodded as Bucky gave out his hand. Pietro took it and was lifted to his feet. The three of them turning back and beginning to move again.

T'Challa slashed his claws against Steve's shield, scraping them down and leaving visible marks on the paint. He kicked off of Steve's shield and put distance between the two, to which Rhodey followed up by flying past the king and striking down on the shield with a baton. Steve grunted, shoving Rhodey back and throwing his shield into the man's chest, causing him to recoil. T'Challa charged back at Steve and was kicked in the side of the head, stunning him for a second. Rhodey then proceeded to dive towards Cap again, this time being grabbed and slammed into T'Challa, shattering the baton and putting the two on the ground for a few seconds.

"Hey, Cap!" Scott ran to Steve's side, throwing a toy sized truck into his hand. Steve looked at the vehicle curiously, looking back up at Scott. "Throw it at this." Scott showed him a small disc with a blue light in the centre. "Now!" He threw the disc towards Rhodey and T'Challa who had just gotten to their feet. Steve followed swiftly, throwing the truck which collided with the disc. T'Challa was the first to see what was happening, sprinting away and diving to the ground. The truck instantly regained it's original size, barrelling towards Rhodey.

"Oh, come on!" Rhodey exclaimed as the truck smashed into him, exploding into flames and knocking him far back.

"Oh, man, I thought it was a water truck." Scott stared at the scene uncomfortably. Him and Steve looked at each other for a moment before they began to turn and run in the other direction.

"Uh, sorry." Steve mumbled. By the time the two had run off, Rhodey had managed to get back up. T'Challa slowly walked back over, and Natasha ran to the two.

"All right, now I'm pissed." Rhodey stated, looking on at the two in the distance. There were burn marks and scratches left in his suit from the impact and explosion, but other than that he was fine. Tony landed down behind them, catching their attention as he walked up. Natasha took a few breaths as she glanced at Tony.

"Is this part of the plan?" Natasha questioned.

"Well, I was planning that we go easy on them. Time to change things up?" Tony looked at the fleeing group.