Carnal Desire Rebirth Part 3 (NSFW) Creature-AU

A/N:

Happy Monday.  Lets hope it will stay that way, right?? xD

Chapter 3

When he opened his eyes again, he was simply in Brett's bedroom with the slightly older man still laying beside him.

When Eddy moved in his sleep, Brett opened his eyes - he was not really sleeping anymore, just waiting for the boy to wake up. A little push and now he was also awake.

"Good morning, love."

Eddy's eyes were still a bit teary from the awful nightmare he had. It was more depressing than scary though, "Good morning."

He squeaked, trying not to seem too upset over something that didn't happen.

Brett of course saw immediately what was wrong and leaned in to kiss Eddy softly on the tip of the nose.

"You had it rough in the night, morning, whatever. Do you want to talk about it? Are you that scared of us being together?"

Because that was the only thing that stood still between them, right? Brett took Eddy's hand in his and squeezed it. "I am always here for you, so please tell me."

"I'm not scared of being together, I just had a bad dream." Eddy tried to snuggle closer to Brett to feel better about the man being there and him having not failed Brett's heart.

"It seems to upset you. Share your worries and thoughts with me, Eddy. Now we can say anything. No more eyes and ears to watch out for. You are safe here." Brett pressed another kiss on Eddy - this time his forehead.

"Tell me so I can understand you better and help you, love."

"It started with being on stage in a conservatory. I held a violin but even though I didn't play it, it made a sad melody and was even weeping then I saw a man in the judging panel. He had red eyes, but suddenly the scene changed..." Eddy cut himself off trying to keep calm on the matter.

Brett kissed their combined hands and watched Eddy intently. He wanted to know everything so he could help him better.

"Yes? And then? What did you see then?"

"Then it seemed like it was in a bedroom, four poster bed and red curtains. The man I saw earlier had his back turned to me, he was saying that I had forgotten him. He sounded like you but older, so I did what I thought was right and hugged him, saying I would never. He turned in my arms and it was definitely a much older you and pushed me away because I had lied, and indeed forgot leaving him... uh you alone. Then that scene fades into the next like me looking back on a memory I don't even have because we haven't even had sex yet! And then Mr. Older-you reappears, his features a lot softer this time to tell me it's okay. But I don't understand, and it's scary and saddening," Eddy rambled quickly.

Brett furrowed his brows and shook his head.

"It makes no sense, but I think dreams are not supposed to do so."

Instead he pressed Eddy closer and nudged their noses together.

"Just forget it, if you can, Eddy. This means nothing. There is no older me, nor a memory of us having sex which is important enough to disrupt the now us. Maybe it's a memory from a past life, maybe it's just your fear spiking. I dunno, but I swear, I am here for you. I love you."